the Rift

!! Miss Missing You

Apodis Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Eaglecry

I've become much too good at being invincible, I'm an expert at play it safe, and keep it cool
But I swear this isn't who I'm meant to be, I refuse to let my life roll all over me...

The Golden eyed stallion had been on the move for far to long now, not once had he managed to settle down, each place he'd fled from to find new places, each one caused by war. He was tired of this, it was all getting old; much like himself. He was ready to maybe settle down, start something of his own, instead of being the one running around after all else. That had to stop, especially now he was injured for life, a permanent limp would shadow him until he took his last breaths. His darker muzzle was graying out slightly from his age, though you couldn't really tell as for it's mainly under his chin where the few grey hairs have started to grow, Apart from that one small thing, Apodis looks young and athletic from afar.

With a sigh and a struggle in step, the Stag made his way forwards, hoping that this place he could sense emerging upon the horizon, would offer him a place of sanctuary. Limping upon his front left leg as he went, barely placing the whole hoof upon the ground, for it caused him too much pain to bare. The buckskin Stallion had acquired this lifelong injury from a fight, One which he'd gotten into without even wanting such a thing, but if attacked, would you just lie down and die? Let them kill you? no. Apodis wasn't like that, he may hate the thought of fighting, all because his Father had pushed him so far. But he wasn't just going to let someone walk all over him, if a fight was at hand, then he sure as hell was going to put up a fight and make whom ever decided to attack him, life's hard.

Apodis moved at a slow pace, not once the happy go lucky guy he was, his mind clouded over as he went, orbs trained to the ground, having to watch every little step he made now, the forest the worse place to have stumbled into, roots stuck out ready for the blind or clumsy, or just injured much like himself, to trip. His brain immediately went to the thought of Rasta and how she had been blind, Though she seemed to move with ease. Rasta he though with a deep intake of breath, how much he dearly missed that pale mare. He'd left her back when the war had just become to much for him, taking almost all his strength to do so, but he'd done it and now he pined for her company, to see the mare that never seemed depressed with her blindness, or even struggle like she had no sight.

Golden eyes flicked up as he felt the presence of others, orbs flickered over a rather large winged mare, one whom he could tell was heavily pregnant and soon to foal, the other was another mare, pale and small, much like a paler coloring of his own body. "Rasta.." his lips formed the words as his mind flicked back to her, his voice almost inaudible. It couldn't be could it? Was his head playing tricks on him again, Or was he really seeing this Mare in front of him. No, it couldn't possibly be her... Could it?

He pressed on heading down a slope in the lands, down towards the pair, Try his best not to limp too much, but that was pretty hard when the pain was just excruciating. The winged white mare spoke to this other, ears flickered in their direction, picking up easily upon the voice. If it really was Rasta, she would not have seen her... No wait, didn't she have that dreaded bird? Where was it? he slammed on the brakes, sliding down the slope, kicking up a dust cloud as he slid down on his haunches, stopping a good distance from them, but not in a place he was hidden, he was open to an attack if they so choose to do so. He looked around searching for this bird, knowing it would be waiting someplace to jump out and attack him. But it was no where to be found, thus adding more onto the side of this not being Rasta after all, just someone who happened to look so much like her.

Walking forward he stopped a little closer to the two this time, pulling himself up and making his shape seem bigger, even puffing his chest out a little. "Hello there ladies" he chirped cheerily and with a cocky grin plastered across his face.
"Talk talk talk."

[Image: 525f791c057b6]64HP
[Image: 52878c6669a55]
Lines by bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
!! Miss Missing You - by Rasta - 07-01-2013, 02:35 AM
RE: !! Miss Missing You - by Sohalia - 07-01-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: !! Miss Missing You - by Apodis - 07-01-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: !! Miss Missing You - by Rasta - 07-01-2013, 08:58 PM
RE: !! Miss Missing You - by Sohalia - 07-02-2013, 09:57 AM
RE: !! Miss Missing You - by Apodis - 07-02-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: !! Miss Missing You - by Rasta - 07-02-2013, 08:16 PM