!! Miss Missing You

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
give me your eyes for just one second,
give me your eyes so i can see
everything that i keep missing

Rasta flicks her ear just a little, listening to the sound of the branches as they scratch up against the bark. It is cold, but it is something she can deal with. It is better than being overheated and seeking refuge in some running water. Her blind orbs shifting around as if they were attempting to lock onto a gaze but were unable to find it.

She could feel the tiny vibrations of the smile forming on Apodis' face as he reached out and allowed his maw to rest gently against her neck. Gentle, caring. Definitely the stag who had promised to protect her oh so long ago. He inhaled, taking in her scent as if to prove to himself it was her. His confirmation of who he was receiving a tiny grin from her face. And then, he was nibbling on her mane, pulling on it a little before grooming it so that it would lay out nice and straight. It had been too long since she'd managed to truly be calm. And now, a wave of calm had washed over her. She wasn't anxious, though she still wished for her bird - her other half.

"My name is Sohalia," the white mare says, a smile forming on her face, though it is small. Her demeanor seems to have shrunk a little, so concern flits through Rasta's features as she listens to the mare's description of herself. An artisan, without the ability to do so and whether that was from her pregnancy or the weird barrier into these lands she was not sure. "Have you not been crafting because of the foal kicking in your belly, or the strange wall of vibrations that seem to surround this land? It shed me of my companion and knocked me of my breath when I passed through." Rasta paused, realizing she was probably catching the mare off guard. "Sorry if I surprised you, ma'am. I'm blind, if you haven't guessed so already, but I judge the world around me by the vibrations... If you've ever felt the thunder rumbling I feel the world by vibrations like that... just not near as strong..." she explained, ducking her head just a little to show she meant absolutely nothing near rudeness.

She shook her head, feeling a tug on her ear by Apodis and his cheeky remark about how she was still in good shape. "Ey. Leave the ear alone, soldier. I'm not a teddy bear," she teased. listening to his chuckles before she pulled away as the mare spoke again. Dangerous times to wander alone. What was happening in this land? Was it another time of war? She wasn't sure she wanted to have to live through another one. She had lost her edge in fighting. She had been trapped in a cave too long to be able to know if she still carried the same skills and stamina she used to have present. And, she offers them a home if they were to travel with them. A home would be lovely, she has to admit.

Apodis stepped forward agreeing with her statement about the dangerous times. He bows his head and said he keep both of them safe. She didn't doubt it, he had done so times before. She could feel him turning his head back up toward her before he said that he would be happy to move away. She would be happy to as well. Staying in one spot was not something she wished to do. She didn't want to get caught again. She really, really didn't. He pulled back up so he was at her side before telling her to make the decision.

A gentle bob of her head as she turned back toward the white mare with wings. Usually her hawk would have chimed in, telling her whether it believed this to be a good idea or not. But he was gone. She was going to have to get used to that now, as sickening as the feeling was. "It would be an honour to accompany you, ma'am. Please, do show the way. Is there something in particular which we should be staying attentive for?" she responded, her voice genuine. It would be lovely to accompany such a sweet mare, and it would be even more lovely to find a home to stay in where she could aid the herd as much as possible.

745 words
Yay for a home <3
@[Sohalia] && @[Apodis]
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
!! Miss Missing You - by Rasta - 07-01-2013, 02:35 AM
RE: !! Miss Missing You - by Sohalia - 07-01-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: !! Miss Missing You - by Apodis - 07-01-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: !! Miss Missing You - by Rasta - 07-01-2013, 08:58 PM
RE: !! Miss Missing You - by Sohalia - 07-02-2013, 09:57 AM
RE: !! Miss Missing You - by Apodis - 07-02-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: !! Miss Missing You - by Rasta - 07-02-2013, 08:16 PM