the Rift

!! Miss Missing You

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

Something about Rasta exudes confidence, and I find myself slightly jealous of the comfortable leadership that she assumes so easily. If only it were that simple for me. My decisions would be much easier, and perhaps my heart would be a bit lighter. Of course, I do not know what trials and tribulations this pair has gone through in their time, for Rasta, at least, seems wise beyond her years - she speaks in an affectionate, almost motherly tone, although there is something rather stern about her that somehow reminds me of steel. It is odd, how I have come to know the metals in such a way, and perhaps I would be the only one to understand that they have personalities, but even so, it is how I have come to think in my time as the Forger of the Dragon's Throat.

I smile at Apodis, for he seems a kindly enough stallion, though in all honesty I have grown a bit wary of males. After all, my alleged mate left me stranded with our newborn daughter, and his replacement - for lack of a better word - has only as much interest in me as his primal urges tell him. Quite frankly, a less hospitable mare would feel rather used in my place, but I don't. I am oddly grateful for the lessons they have taught me, even if such lessons are to trust few at all, and even fewer of the opposite gender. Rasta, on the other hand, I am quickly growing to like, particularly as she seems to have picked up on my unfortunately obvious discomfort. "I'm sorry," I say sheepishly. "I had not idea that vibrations could hold so much information. It is truly fascinating!" My vocals are sincere, my auds pricked forward and my head dipped bashfully.

The pair agree to follow me, and I smile, slightly more confidently than before. "I would be honored to have you both, and I am particularly grateful for your protection, Apodis. In my condition, I am afraid that I was unwise to wander alone." The frown returns, my brow furrowing. What dangers lurk in the dark, I cannot say, not for certain, but it would seem that our gods and our magics have forsaken us, and that cannot bode well for anyone. "I cannot say for sure what lurks in the endless night, Miss Rasta," I admit, feeling as though some sort of respectful address is in order. "It's been dark for days, you see. The sun and the moon are gone. Some are saying... they think the gods deserted us, you see." Worry colors my vocals. "Nothing particularly dangerous has appeared, to my knowledge, but caution never hurt." With that, I shake my head slightly and turn away from them. "It is not horribly far to my home. Shall we?"

[OOC | To be continued...]

"Talk talk talk."

Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
!! Miss Missing You - by Rasta - 07-01-2013, 02:35 AM
RE: !! Miss Missing You - by Sohalia - 07-01-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: !! Miss Missing You - by Apodis - 07-01-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: !! Miss Missing You - by Rasta - 07-01-2013, 08:58 PM
RE: !! Miss Missing You - by Sohalia - 07-02-2013, 09:57 AM
RE: !! Miss Missing You - by Apodis - 07-02-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: !! Miss Missing You - by Rasta - 07-02-2013, 08:16 PM
RE: !! Miss Missing You - by Sohalia - 07-03-2013, 10:08 PM