the Rift

[OPEN] Its Time || Donai

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Too many memories flooded my mind as I stepped through the Deep Forest. This was one of the places that I actually had grown to love, but now I just wanted to get the hell out. I didn't want to remember my old mate, Lupus. He abandoned me and Elektra. This was the place we had met and had fallen in love in. I remembered those two idiot cats that challenged us. Oh, they learned their lesson alright! But this forest seemed quite today. Too quite. The sun had disappeared a long time ago, and I was getting afraid that it would never show up again. My magic was not working either. My pelt that used to glimmer and shine in the moon's light now was its usual dull red color. The stream of deadly fire that would flood out of my maw whenever I howled, now did not come out. I just hoped that this madness would stop soon.

The only thing that lighted my path were faint lantern tree's that glowed. I did not like the dark anymore, and I wanted to feel the warmth of the sun on my back, instead of this dreaded coldness. A familiar scent pricked at my black nose as I went deeper and deeper into the woods. The scent was of the ancient fir tree that marked where the pool of water with red rocks was. That was my destination today. I got there in a matter of minutes, my eyes of fire scanning the familiar setting. I had never seen it like this though. It was too dark and the glowing trees were nowhere near the pool, but still shown a bit of light beyond the fir and pool. I squinted, trying to catch ever sight that I had come to love and hate. I felt one of my paws shatter the thin top layer of ice that grew on the surface of the small pool. I quickly backed up, not wanting to get wet today. It was cold enough as is, and I did not need the help of water.

Little did I know, I was not here alone. Something was creeping in the shadows and soon we would meet. Maybe we would get alone, or maybe not.

Credits!

Messages In This Thread
Its Time || Donai - by Ayaka - 07-01-2013, 11:20 AM
RE: Its Time || Donai - by Donai - 07-01-2013, 10:55 PM
RE: Its Time || Donai - by Ayaka - 07-03-2013, 07:37 AM
RE: Its Time || Donai - by Donai - 07-03-2013, 05:26 PM
RE: Its Time || Donai - by Ayaka - 07-09-2013, 09:23 AM
RE: Its Time || Donai - by Donai - 07-22-2013, 04:07 PM