the Rift

[OPEN] Its Time || Donai

Donai Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
No, I'm sorry myself for waiting 2 weeks to reply to this. I go 3 days without posting and ruin myself :/

DONAI

The Leopard

I watched the jackal start to calm down as the situation took a pause, and for a moment it seemed my hesitation spoke words to the beast. My intentions began to sink in and I watched her expression lighten, that’s it… settle down, there’s no reason to beat each other up over nothing. I heard a low rumble vibrate from the jackal’s throat and I rolled my eyes. This thing was as vocal as African Guineas.

“I am Ayaka, Soldier of the Dragon’s Throat.”

I watched as pride spilled from the mouth of this animal and I started to understand what was going on, I was watching a show. This jackal putting on an act for me, for whatever reason it felt the need to let me know it was something to be reckoned with, it felt the need to prove something.

”I am sorry spitting such foolish words at you. I guess this darkness has really gotten to my mind.”

My leg throbbed sorely, a painful reminder of the terrible situation I was in, but never the less… I… couldn’t help but smile, fiercely holding back a sly smirk of pure laughter that wanted to erupt from my throat. The jackal was starting to boil something inside of me. Having been surrounded by so many giant hoofed creatures since my arrival I’ve all but coward in the grass. But this jackal… It had to be young, it doesn’t know what it means to be a hunter and be injured.
I opted to play along, it’s too priceless not to. ”Foothills Soldier.” I bluffed, I actually didn’t have a rank yet. Not that this jackal knows that. ”Call me Donai” Maybe this darkness is getting to the both of us, or maybe it’s the fact that I’m surrounded by so many trees. I have an escape tree on pretty much every speck of ground in this territory, I felt I had the room to be daring. ”This isn’t the Throat… I don’t think.” I mentioned, now pausing and feeling a little bit embarrassed that I’d claimed to be a high ranking foothills yet I can’t even recall the names of each Helovian territory, perhaps the jackal won’t notice.

Messages In This Thread
Its Time || Donai - by Ayaka - 07-01-2013, 11:20 AM
RE: Its Time || Donai - by Donai - 07-01-2013, 10:55 PM
RE: Its Time || Donai - by Ayaka - 07-03-2013, 07:37 AM
RE: Its Time || Donai - by Donai - 07-03-2013, 05:26 PM
RE: Its Time || Donai - by Ayaka - 07-09-2013, 09:23 AM
RE: Its Time || Donai - by Donai - 07-22-2013, 04:07 PM