the Rift

[OPEN] Let's Go. [tingal/open]

Hestia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

HESTIA the fierce
Born of sweetness, turned sour, ventured neutral.

I strode through Frostbreath Steppe, the cold lacing through my hair and around my bode. Silently, I lunged into the air and rode on the wind. I flew easily above the scarce shrubbery and cold sandy snow. I would steal someone today. The sky was pitch black with not a star or moon in sight. Like a silent bullet, I flew easily.

At least I did until I saw a cave.

Making a sharp turn, I dove down to the cave. It smelt like Tonka and his Assassins, which was a sort of pleasant surprise. Softly I landed in the sugary snow. The Steppe was even chillier now that Frostfall had it's grips on it, but not to mention that there was no sun to warm this place, at all.

The frozen flakes only wet my bloodied cuts and slightly bruised, well everything, making my cuts sting and my bruises and fur nearly freeze over. Frostfall was indeed a harsh one this year. This was only my second Frostfall, so one could say I wasn't totally prepared for it, one might say. I had a thick coat though, so it wasn't too bad. My wings squeezed against my sides as an attempt to overcome the cold.

-_*_-_*_-_*_-

Oh, the cold. The stupid cold.
Frostfall, I will surrender nothing.
I will just take one, and grow prosperously.

Hestia waled into the cave, fascinated by it's crystalline composure. It's walls glazed with the ice. Stalagmites and Stalactites made strange columns in the middle of this cave, that resembled worms in a way. Hestia slammed her hoof on the icy floor, then when she looked down the ice had shatter under her hoof's impact much like glass would. She was able to chip the top of the ice off.

"Shall anyone be here on such a fine day?"

"Talk Talk Talk" Think think think!
@[Tingal] is being taken prisoner in this thread, and I thought @[Tonka] could be lurking and watch her without helping her, speaking to her, or letting her know he was here. I'd like him just to witness the capture of Tingal first handily, but not let her know he's here. ( @[Sikeax] @[Zike] @[Chemical] @[Accalia] @[Sol] @[Adrixaura] - You have permission to be present.)

Messages In This Thread
Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Hestia - 07-03-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Tingal - 07-03-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Tingal - 07-06-2013, 01:04 AM
RE: Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Tonka - 07-10-2013, 09:26 AM
RE: Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Tingal - 07-14-2013, 06:41 PM