the Rift

[OPEN] Let's Go. [tingal/open]

Hestia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

HESTIA the fierce
Born of sweetness, turned sour, ventured neutral..

As I entered the cave I heard a few loud roars and a menacing growling voice. I opened my wings and closed off the only exit to the cave. Tauntingly I kept quiet. Slowly, I pinned my ears and snarled. I ignored his question for now. Everything was dark and quiet, save for the frigid wind howling over the bare canvas of snow. I tossed my head, letting my mane fly out of my eyes. Finally, I could see. Sometimes I figured I'd cut it into a Mohawk.

I had come to check out we're the Assassins had their meetings, so I wouldn't be lost when a meeting is held. Plus, it was good to know where Tonka enjoyed having his meetings. Too bad this trip was canceled by a cynical musk rat of a horse.

-_*_-_*_-_*_-

]There will be no poem at this time.

Fouly, she snarled out into the cave. Slamming her hoof on the floor she presented herself powerfully. "Don't get your dick in a twist, boy. I am Jodi." She falsely named herself in order to keep her identity safe. In this darkness, he couldn't see her. They were here already, they'd just chill here for some time, while she drained his energy by not letting him sleep or eat. Emaciated, he might be, but then he'll see the strength of the Assassins and want to join, she was nearly sure of it.

Think think think!
@[Tingal] is being taken as prisoner in this thread.

Messages In This Thread
Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Hestia - 07-03-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Tingal - 07-03-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Tingal - 07-06-2013, 01:04 AM
RE: Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Tonka - 07-10-2013, 09:26 AM
RE: Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Tingal - 07-14-2013, 06:41 PM