the Rift

[OPEN] Let's Go. [tingal/open]

Hestia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

HESTIA the fierce
Born of sweetness, turned sour, ventured neutral.

"Now tell me, you foul beast, who are you? And watch your manners, animal. It is most polite to introduce yourself before asking about other horses, am I correct?" Cocking him a sly smile, I almost miss his attack. Quickly, I rear into the air. His hooves catch air as they glide under me. I missed his other attacks, as they went unnoticed. Finally, the beast goes to the back of the cave. Well, good. I can recall him growling, and even roaring. It was strange, and it seemed this horse was almost, not horse. He smelt feral and kind of like a feline. Fortunately, I wasn't scared not a bit.

"What are you, beast?"

-_*_-_*_-_*_-

What have I found?
Is it a horse, lion, tiger, cougar?
Oh, what have I found?
Is it a plane, bird

She stands there, like iron. She will not be moving, not even shifting places, or even blinking. She stares at the tiger horse. Her ravenous gaze eating at his appearance. Architectured so uniquely, this one. She had slight trouble seeing him, but he seemed golden. Quite possibly light bay with slight sabino markings? She wasn't to sure, as everything was nearly pitch black. Hestia blended right into the dead black canvas. Luckily, Tingal wouldn't be able to see the femme. He may be able to make out a silhouette, and quite possibly faint coloring. It depended on how well he had night vision. Could he see at night? She didn't care, considering it'd be hard to make out he details anyways.

"Talk Talk Talk" Think think think!
@[Tingal] is being taken as prisoner in this thread.

Messages In This Thread
Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Hestia - 07-03-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Tingal - 07-03-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Tingal - 07-06-2013, 01:04 AM
RE: Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Tonka - 07-10-2013, 09:26 AM
RE: Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Tingal - 07-14-2013, 06:41 PM