the Rift

[OPEN] Let's Go. [tingal/open]

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
Who was I? Did she really ask who I was? I growled and grumbled, enraged. Malicious plots ran through my head as I thought about lunging for the mare, aiming for her jugular, and sinking my teeth into her throat to finish her pitiful life. But I wasn't that kind of stallion... or was I? Was my fear for the dark turning into something horrible and violent? I had to stop myself from further darkening, but I couldn't in a situation such as this. "My name will remain unknown." I spat, a rumble coming from deep within my throat. When my attack missed, I placed myself in the back of the cave where only my reflective eyes and pristine fangs were visible. I hissed and growled continuously, angry and scared. Although I kept the fear from breaking the surface.

For her next question, she asked to know what I was. What I was composed of. "I, am a beast of deadly proportion. Hunter and hunted all in one, with primal instincts and swift yet powerful movement. A carnivorous being." Sure, that was over doing but heck, I was trying to scare her. Or make her bring me meat. Or maybe I was subconsciously trying to tell her I would eat meat, eat anything that has a beating heart under fleshy surface. After my answer the mare just stood there, unmoving. She did not blink, talk, shift, anything. I could make out some of her details, only because of my night vision. She did blend fairly well into the background, but I could make out her blank expression and feminine bodice. Her wings blocked whatever light was left outside. I snarled a little more before grumbling and arching my back a little.
"Talk talk talk"
Tingal

image credits
table by whit

@[Hestia]

i am a king
and the world is beneath me

Messages In This Thread
Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Hestia - 07-03-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Tingal - 07-03-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Tingal - 07-06-2013, 01:04 AM
RE: Let's Go. [tingal/open] - by Tonka - 07-10-2013, 09:26 AM