the Rift

[OPEN] Caught in Dragon's Claws [Chemical]

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

They passed the borders and the concoction of a creature that loomed over her reminded her that any escape attempts from here on out would be foolish. Her blood was still boiling and her anger was revving itself up all over again, playing back the events. Herding me like I'm some fucking cow into a wooden pen? For God's sake, who the hell do these bastards think they are?!?!

"To hell with you if you think you are squeezing me into that pit!" Chemical was ornery indeed and the hormones coursing through her body was not aiding her one bit. She had let the Assassins down, she had let herself down most of all. No way I'm having my foal in this hell hole!

She was reluctant to even let the brute who had brought her here look at her in the eye. He seemed to be thinking and he seemed slightly perplexed. Her ears were pinned and her nostrils were flaring. She was keeping her breaths under control and she was attempting to keep her heart rate down for the sake of her foal.

Chemical was angry. She was boiling mad at the World's Edge and she was boiling mad at Vikram. He should have never even tried to cross her path. Fuck the Assassins too! I should have left when I had the fucking chance! I wouldn't be in this damn place if it wasn't for them! I wouldn't be fucking defenseless! No, I take that back. I should have never let anyone get a hold to me! I should have stayed where I was at! I should have lived my life as a fucking hermit and stayed away from everyone!

She was angry and wasn't thinking clearly. Anyone that even looked at her the wrong way could send her into a churning, hate filled state where she would like to drown them in their own blood. She was ready to lash out and she arched her neck and stood stout. Her chest was welling up and her mane slipped down over her neck and rested above her fiery, glowing, and crimson eyes. It only then cascaded down over her right side. She was remaining calm and it was all she could do to bite her venom filled tongue. She had to play her cards right.

Talk

Image Credits Crows

Messages In This Thread
Caught in Dragon's Claws [Chemical] - by Vikram - 07-02-2013, 01:36 AM
RE: Caught in Dragon's Claws [Chemical] - by Chemical - 07-02-2013, 12:14 PM
RE: Caught in Dragon's Claws [Chemical] - by Chemical - 07-12-2013, 01:43 AM