the Rift

[OPEN] Caught in Dragon's Claws [Chemical]

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

"You must be fucking kidding me!" The anger radiating from her glowing crimson eyes was something she had tried to minimally control. This is ridiculous! "Are all of these damn protocols really necessary? I can't fly as it is, now! Carrying all of this weight isn't precisely the easiest thing in the world, let alone escaping gravity's grasp with it!" The venom coming from her tongue was apparent as she didn't practically enjoy being poked at and prodded figuratively like cattle.

Chemical's stone eyes looked at Vikram, hatred growing for him. He had brought her here, to this hellhole. Her breathing picked up, heart rate racing, veins surging. Silence fell from Chemical and she stared at the Hybrid, long and hard. Her ears pinned to her head and she bared her teeth, transforming it into a wicked type smile of sorts.

Her voice was almost a whisper, permeating the cool air, as she directed her gaze towards Mirage "But if you simply must, then go ahead and pluck a few, useless feathers." Chemical's tightened, tucked wings were released and she held them beside her, limply. They would be of no use to her. She couldn't fly to her previously amazing ways currently and she wouldn't be flying for a while after birth. She would be much too tired and much too sore.

This developing soul within her womb was causing her to submit. She never should submit. She had killed before, she was not afraid to do it again.

The difference was, this was her own child. She wouldn't turn into her mother. She had killed her mother for a reason. The boiling blood in her system caused her to sort through the thoughts in seconds and these thoughts just had her anger welling up again. Her bang fell over her eye and her gaze turned to the ground.

She was sick of it all. She was sick of this damned place... Helovia. This place was a rotting hell hole in her eyes. Chemical hated absolutely every creature right now, including herself. She had believed and the deceitful had been deceived. Chemical was thinking of everyone she knew, and Chemical was thinking of every reason to hate them.

I have been tricked, lied to, and mislead. All these damned souls hate me..... I fucking hate them! To hell with them all! Chemical's tantalized, slightly deranged mind was all too messed up.

Talk

Image Credits Crows

Messages In This Thread
Caught in Dragon's Claws [Chemical] - by Vikram - 07-02-2013, 01:36 AM
RE: Caught in Dragon's Claws [Chemical] - by Chemical - 07-02-2013, 12:14 PM
RE: Caught in Dragon's Claws [Chemical] - by Chemical - 07-12-2013, 01:43 AM