the Rift

[OPEN] Dullness, Danger, Delivery

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

If there's anything worse than this god forsaken snow it has got to be the darkness. Seriously. Who's idea of a joke was it to combine the worst part of the year- winter- with the worst part of the day- night? Winter- cold as hell, snowing all the time, biting winds blowing and food dying. Night- no sun, cold as hell, can't see and food dying. So notice what happened twice. Cold as hell and food dying. Seriously. I need some sun. I need to be warm. I feel like my blood is freezing in my veins. A food? I'm. So. Fucking. Hungry. Now, trust me. I'm not fat, and my figure is incredibly important to me, but not dying is pretty important to me to. So yeah, maybe I'm a little picky but... seriously. Bring the sun back.
The wind blew viciously. A blizzard raged in the darkness. It would have been near-blinding if the darkness hadn't already been blinding enough. Luckily, up ahead Kahlua saw just the very beginnings of a twinkling light. Trusting in that it must be another one of lighted trees that had been guiding her about the lands for the last few days, Kahlua headed towards it. She had nowhere else to go, and anywhere was better than in the open where the wind was blowing and the snow was flurrying. Moving towards the tree, she surprisingly found herself on a gravel path that seemed to be traveling upward. Curiosity got the better of her and despite the blowing wind and freezing snow she began to follow the path.

Step after step, Kahlua moved upon the gravel path. There was a wall on her left and a ledge on her right. The night made the ledge difficult to see and the blowing winds made it dangerous to be near the edge of the ledge. She wasn't very smart, but she was smart enough to know that the ledge probably meant death. Therefore, she kept her left side tight to the side of the mountain and only moved when the winds were slow enough. Coming up here was a terrible idea- the path of lighted trees had fooled her into thinking there would be safety. Unfortunately, she didn't think the path was wide enough to allow her to turn around without a significant threat of injury. Step after step, minute after minute, she trudged on hoping to find a cave or shelter. None ever came.

But then, suddenly, just when she thought she could go on no longer, the storm broke. The winds stopped and the snow stopped and she was safe. The clouds were below her and the air was calm. Had it not been black as night she would have been awed by the field atop the mountain that she had reached. As it was, she took only tentative steps onto the land. After about ten steps she halted and looked back. She could hardly see the path she had come up here on. Another twenty paces off another of the strange lighted trees stood tall. How it survived up here, she could not say. Gravitating to it, Kahlua stood beneath it's boughs and greedily began tearing at the grasses below her hooves. They were old and mostly brown. Still, some food was better than no food. She was so hungry, she forgot to even check her surroundings. Be it evil or good about her, she was totally unaware.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Dullness, Danger, Delivery - by Kahlua - 07-03-2013, 12:36 AM
RE: Dullness, Danger, Delivery - by Ricochet - 07-04-2013, 01:07 AM
RE: Dullness, Danger, Delivery - by Kahlua - 07-04-2013, 02:01 AM
RE: Dullness, Danger, Delivery - by Ricochet - 07-04-2013, 04:09 AM
RE: Dullness, Danger, Delivery - by Kahlua - 07-04-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: Dullness, Danger, Delivery - by Ricochet - 07-04-2013, 01:22 PM