the Rift

[OPEN] Dullness, Danger, Delivery

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
OOC| No worries, I'm having fun either way. I apologize in advance for any spelling errors, I typed this on my kindle. I'll proof read it again when I'm back on my computer.

Hearing the storm that raged below the clouds, it made Kahlua happy that she had been able to climb high enough to be above it. Still, she could not escape all of the effects of the storm. A freezing rush of air blowed up onto the plateau, reminding her that it was still winter and the dying grasses below her feet were a treat she would only be able to enjoy briefly. Normally the mare would have spent a lot of time focusing on how she looked and moved around another horse. Howevrr, inattention to detail was a sequella to hunger. As the stallion spoke she once again reached down to tear at the grasses. She was so hungry. She felt like she would never be full again. She was hardly acting lady-like, but death wasn't exactly lady-like either.

Your eyes deceive you, his words were strange. Even as he denied her charm, he thanked her for the thoughts. Luckily for him, she wasnt smart enough to ponder his intentions. As his eyes wandered over her skinny, snow-encrusted pelt she flicked her tail and picked her head up from the grasses. It was a fight with her stomach to accomplish the action, but vanity won over hunger for a brief moment. Arching her neck, she attempted to show off some of her beauty. It was fast fading in the horrid, snowy winter of this land, Helovia, that she had stumbled in to. Perhaps coming here had been a mistake, she really could not say.

Ricochet the Incendiary, she looked and looked but could not see what about him would make him believe he was not handsome. The darkness hid the scar from her eyes well. As he dipped his head she did likewise, though it caused her thoughts to return to food and so she promptly returned to tearing at the grasses as he spoke. The DragonHeart, the legend whom she had yet to meet. As he finished speaking she swallowed her latest bite of grass and raised her head. "She leads beside a winged stallion, Thor the Gentle Heart. I'm afraid I know little of her, though, being somewhat new to the land." She paused for a moment to smile, then continued. "And I'm afraid you have rather poor friends, if they would conspire against you." What was she implying? Even she hardly knew.

She began moving from the safety of the light towards the stallion once again, step by step until she was within a few paces of him. Then she saw it- the scars. Seeings as how none of her talents involved hiding her emotions, it was highly likely the stallion would see her brief moment of terror at the burn wounds that marred his face. Even the darkness could not hide the look, just as it could not hide the stallion's deformity. Her forward motion halted abruptly and left smile faded. No wonder he took an absence from the land, she thought to herself before deciding that a stallion as hideous as he could hardly ever be an asset in her life. "Though perhaps you and these friends belong together..." The words came out without regards to what consequences they might bring. All beauty and no brains. Poor Kahlua.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Dullness, Danger, Delivery - by Kahlua - 07-03-2013, 12:36 AM
RE: Dullness, Danger, Delivery - by Ricochet - 07-04-2013, 01:07 AM
RE: Dullness, Danger, Delivery - by Kahlua - 07-04-2013, 02:01 AM
RE: Dullness, Danger, Delivery - by Ricochet - 07-04-2013, 04:09 AM
RE: Dullness, Danger, Delivery - by Kahlua - 07-04-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: Dullness, Danger, Delivery - by Ricochet - 07-04-2013, 01:22 PM