the Rift

[PRIVATE] Where is the Light to Drive Back This Darkness? {|| Moon Goddess ||}

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
This trek was stupid. This mare was stupid. This entire thing was absolutely stupid! The grulla mare before me couldn't even keep her feet under her. I may not be able to see her too clearly but I can definitely hear her tripping over her own feet upon the rocks as we trudge forwards. The sound of gentle waves was bouncing around in my cranium. It was soothing, I suppose, though nothing really 'soothed' me much. So, with indignant movements I followed the grulla mare, keeping an eye on the porcelain one behind me who had hair too long to ever really be useful in a fight. It would be so easy to just put a hoof on her mane and restrict majority of her movements.

And of course, the wraith could barely stay on her feet. The sound of water splashing against fur caught my ear as I peered toward her with a low snort. She is weak. Why are you still here? Schwere cursed in my cranium, Do you know how useless this is? How utterly useless and a waste of time this is? he continued on chastising me for continuing on with Kleine. I shook my head and just before I could comment on the stupidity of her feet slipping out from under her and ask if the poor baby was injured she had rocketed back onto her feet as though the water was going to eat her. Good. Perhaps it was necessary.

The wind has decided that it enjoys our company, beating against us in the dark night sky. The little Kleine should be more careful - dangerous creatures lurked in the dark, and they were definitely creatures this poor, poor mare wouldn't want to interact with. It doesn't take long for them to finally arrive at the veins. The criss-crossing lava seeming to glow ever so slightly. The mare pauses, turning her head back toward the two of them. Was she going to speak? If that was the case she should pipe up - I was getting tired of the idiocy of this journey. There better be some pay off for wasting all of my time.

A snort escaped my maw as we began to start up the ledge, and once a top I peered around for the Goddess in her glory. But, she was no where to be found as was confirmed by the shocked words of the grulla mare that had brought me here. I pin my ears, snapping once at the air. "I've completed my part of the deal, Kleine. I bid you goodbye. It seems your Goddess is not here and I do not wish to share your company any longer than you wish to share mine." I announced, letting out a puff of air before I started my descent back down the ledge. Carefully placed footsteps aided me down the rocky terrain until I had hit the path I had originally come in. As soon as I was certain I was on relatively flat land I kicked my heels up into a fast gallop, speeding away from group without another word, just the sound of hooves clicking against the rock echoing in the dark.

542 words
./Seele's free <3
If you're warm, then you can't relate to me
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where is the Light to Drive Back This Darkness? {|| Moon Goddess ||} - by Seele - 07-03-2013, 09:41 PM