the Rift

[OPEN] Loading. . .
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas
Your heart strikes the gold in me
I had asked about his family because Hector hadn’t grown up with the other Dragon foals. He came after my Father and Mother had passed into their other life and just before Cera appeared. It was sad considering I lived with these this herd, and knew little to nothing of most of its members, “Not anymore. I have half brothers and sisters back in the land where I was born, but my ah… Differences caused a lot of bad feelings. I haven’t seen them for a very long time.” My lips frowned but eyes softened with understanding, it was sad that his family didn’t get along. Especially now. I turned to regard him gently as he broached another question, “What about you Midas?”

“My parents passed in a battle, I was an only child—so no siblings.” I half smiled to show that there was no hard feelings on the matter. “I wonder sometimes, how to handle certain things without the guidance of my Sire.” Despite what had been experienced I still felt young and wet behind the ears; it was hard to see the admiration in my clan mates eyes and actually live up to their standards. Sometimes smiling was all that could be mustered, perhaps that was why I maintained a firm distance and kept busy. I was afraid they would all see the fear for what it truly was, an insecurity that wasn’t worthy for the job of protecting them.

Then I thought of another family, my growing family that existed outside the Throat. When I thought of a certain little filly, my frown dissipated, “I have three children, Cera, and a stepson, Hototo. My newborn daughter was born just before the light disappeared.” Very few knew of my interactions with Ktulu.
Credits

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Loading. . . - by Midas - 07-03-2013, 03:50 PM
RE: Loading. . . - by Hector - 07-04-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: Loading. . . - by Midas - 07-07-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: Loading. . . - by Hector - 08-02-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: Loading. . . - by Midas - 08-03-2013, 02:25 PM