the Rift

[OPEN] and we dance with the dead

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I shift myself just a little Unheil laughing at me in my head. I hope she shows you how stupid you are and then the booming voice of Schwere retorted back at him Mien puppe is stronger than you think, Unheil. Oh. Couldn't they just shut up for once? If I could kill them over again I would have already as well as left them to float along the cadavers as well. I would be able to step on their faces and crush them over and over and over until they had learned that living on in my head was a mistake.

Cat-like orbs glinted under the amber lights as I stood there, watching the mare as her head jerked the side as if she were of avian heritage. I would say it was creepy, but that would probably have really only worked with someone of such a sane mind. I was lacking that sane mind. Instead, it urged me on. Her crisp vocals with words that explained my thoughts perfectly I couldn't help but to allow a glint of amusement flicker through my orbs. Yes. She would be a purr-fect edition. "I will tell you mine if you grace me with yours. And perhaps I can offer you a home to reside in with others who share such insatiable dark minds." I offer, tilting my head minutely to the side, like a canine who has heard a strange noise. You will not win, Unheil broke in only to be cut off by Innerste, There is nothing for her to win or lose at. Now let her attempt to gather a family. Perhaps then I can make her feel...

293 words
@[Confutatis] If you can't tell - I've never attempted to recruit before XD
If you're warm, then you can't relate to me
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
and we dance with the dead - by Confutatis - 07-03-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Seele - 07-04-2013, 12:09 AM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Confutatis - 07-04-2013, 08:59 AM