the Rift

[OPEN] and we dance with the dead

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
This mare was a tough shell to crack. Usually I could figure out where their mind was in relation to mine to figure out how to work with them. But this one - yes this specific skull face before me - was too tough of one for my mind to wrap around. Innerste had said compliment so I had and now I was awaiting a response. I was on edge, but I was careful not to show it in my features. This mare would be perfect to this herd. This mare would be the exact image we needed. Not at all like some of the bumbling fools that were just crazy enough to require our assistance in normal life. She looked as though she could hold her own without the help of anyone. And so here I was, requesting that she join us when we had no true incentive or reason for her to join.

And, just as I was about to hold my breath she moved forward. Slow steps. Agonizingly slow steps. I did not flinch, I did not blink. This isn't safe, Seele! She could kill you! came the warning voice of Innerste. Stay safe, Seele. were words that dared to float out of the alto chords I was barely becoming accustomed to. And, as I let out a breath to keep my crystalline hooves locked in the ground I hear her words grace my ears. She'll join. While I wasn't too fond of being called Clownface it would do for the time being. Perhaps she would work her way into something more forgiving. But I had her. She was willing to work with us. And for that I was grateful. "Thank you, recke" I said, a smirk curling up on my maw as I bobbed it in a form of thanks.

You must be stronger than her. Or she will walk over you! Schwere was warning me. But I knew that I could only push so much dominance over the mare without her turning on me and leaving us in a battle to the death. And, really, I had no desire to be ridding us of something that was only an asset to us. She was not something I wished to be fighting.

I shifted my weight just a little. "Company will not be necessary for what I'd wish you to accomplish." I begin before realizing I have nothing to call her by, and she has only her own nicknames off of my appearance to dawn me with. "Before I go much further though I suppose formalities would be necessary. I am Seele, though I believe you will still be calling me by whatever name comes to your mind. But, what might I have the honour of addressing you as?" I said, attempting to be as polite and nice as possible. If only that was fully ingrained in my blood. For, really, I preferred to nasty and rude. But that would be for a later date. "Now, as for your task. I have run in with this 'Assassins' crowd a few times while attempting to recruit. But I have only seen the so-called leader and a young one roaming with her. I would like to know more about them. How many there are, and just how strong they seem to be. They are ones which we might have to spar with for land when it comes time - I would prefer to... exterminate them well before we have to actually deal with them..." I explained, a smirk upon my face as I spoke of extermination.

This was going to be a lovely partnership. I could tell that much already...

626 words
@[Confutatis]
I love them hehe
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
and we dance with the dead - by Confutatis - 07-03-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Seele - 07-04-2013, 12:09 AM