the Rift

[OPEN] and we dance with the dead

Confutatis the World Eater Posts: 179
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 9 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mongrel :: Common Kitsune :: Dark Illusions wanda
Condescending child, yet Lady Death finds the way Seele does not move, hardly breathes, as she threatens and approaches, pleasurable. Hard mare, sharp knife. Frigid air rushing from her lungs, heated and warmed by her body, exhaling into the cold, smoky clouds curling and twisting as if they had a mind of their own. It is the little images that piece together the whole; yet still, for all the images she gathers with her amber eye, there are fractures in it; tattered cards, shredded clothes. Seele's hair, the darkness of it falling elegantly in tousled waves. The gleaming glass of her hooves, daubed with black mud. Her twisting horn, so sharp. Curves of her hips and shoulders. Eerie calmness of the passive, cadaver-filled waters. Twisted faces, rotten and peeling skin. The wry lift of her lips.

Her weight shifts; content the message has come to her white-masked head, Confutatis steps back, tipping her sooty muzzle ever so slightly as she listens to her. Seele. And then, there is a name to Clownface. On Lady Death's ears, her tone is done in plaid, narrow-minded stripes, a long, conservative skirt. "Don't bother," she speaks, allowing her voice's natural, rough-throat, guttural voice to come. It's neither a man nor lady's voice- it is hard and uncaring and granite, unloving and unbothering. "Don't you dare try and speak with kindness when I have none and you little. I don't speak in the language of mice and deer- I am wolf and bitch, cougar and lion. You are nothing, nothing better than I." Like a dying man's cough, her throat rasps as she inhales. "Call me Confutatis, glassfox."

Another pause, more words. "I will do so."

She-wolf backs away, turning. Walking at a lazy pace, she wills herself to leave the bloodsister she knows she has found. Turning her head, allowing her blind eye to be pointed at Glassfox- a name that fits her well- Lady Death calls out in her coarse voice; "I'll be back-and leave- soon, and until then, do not speak of me, if you... please."

@[Seele]
You can post one more time or drop it off here, whatever you like!

Messages In This Thread
and we dance with the dead - by Confutatis - 07-03-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Seele - 07-04-2013, 12:09 AM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Confutatis - 07-04-2013, 08:59 AM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Seele - 07-04-2013, 11:38 PM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Confutatis - 07-10-2013, 09:43 PM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Seele - 07-18-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Confutatis - 07-18-2013, 09:15 PM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Seele - 07-18-2013, 11:37 PM
RE: and we dance with the dead - by Confutatis - 07-19-2013, 07:09 PM