the Rift

living on a prayer [asylum]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
The night had fallen. The sun had never risen. My coat blended in to the darkness with ease. I was at home in this night-strucken land. There wasn't even a flicker of the moon to really guide any of the hopeless souls who were afraid of the dark. Hah. Afraid of the dark. They had good reason to be, though. Someone might just jump out and SNAP out at their pretty little faces. After all, we'd hate to have a scar marring your precious little face. Perhaps then no one would want you. Wouldn't that be sad? Oh so very very sad. I was highly amused by it. Listening to them cry out in fear wondering what monster from their nightmares had appeared. They would have never guessed it was me. No one would ever guess you - wimp Unheil chastised as I shook my head and trudged forward.

I was careful that my glass hooves didn't clink against each other for the ground which they were on. After all, what use was scaring others if you couldn't sneak up on them quietly? None. There was absolutely no use for scaring people. You wanted to scare them so badly that their heart stopped in their chest. Not just so that they jumped and then laughed at you because they really knew you were coming for them. I let out a tiny laugh. Under my breath and continued to trudge forward.

It had been too long since I had allowed myself to enter the threshold. It had been too long since I had even ventured thanks to that stupid mare taking too long on her quest that seemed to have failed anyways. But that didn't matter now. Now I was free. Now I could wreck havoc on the souls that I crossed. And because of that - yes just that - I felt better than I had in ages. It's mean, Seele. Very very mean. You shouldn't be torturing the poor souls, Innerste told her, the disappointment radiating off of her soprano chords. She needed to shush. The young 'poor' souls needed to learn to bulk up. The world was not all rainbows and daisies. The world was nightmares and violence. It was indignant stupidity. It was everything mother's told their children it wasn't. And I - oh yes I - was the one was was going to change that.

My eyes locked upon a white soul in the trees. It seemed that there was someone here to scare. Being careful to watch my hoof fall I slid up behind the mare, jumping out and just out of kicking range at the last second "Hello, my pretty," I purred, a smirk on my face. "What does someone as delicate as thee care to do in a land of darkness and terror?" A laugh radiating off of my lips as my eyes glinted as a hint of the insanity that lurked below it. This was going to be fun.

507 words
She's gone wicked witch of the west...
@[Reizend]
If you're warm, then you can't relate to me
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
living on a prayer [asylum] - by Reizend - 07-03-2013, 11:08 PM
RE: living on a prayer [asylum] - by Seele - 07-04-2013, 12:39 AM