the Rift

living on a prayer [asylum]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I shuffled my feet, watching as she turns to me with wide eyes and a snort of surprise. A laugh escapes my maw as I tilt my head in amusement. She is silent. My question still hanging in the air as I wait for an impromptu answer. My hooves clicking into the ground as I wait in annoyance. I am not one to wait. I would like the answer soon. Patience my dear. Patience is a virtue. It would behoove you to learn it. Innerste told her, calming my steps as I ended up just standing here.

She pins her ears and I give a tiny snap in the air. How dare she pin her ears at me?! I had done nothing to cause her to pin her ears at me. If she did anything at all I would easily be able to spear her. How dare she insult me by pinning her ears! Calm! The mare does not mean to insult you. Who would accept the presence of a mare when nightmares are lurking? came the calming soprano chords again. So now I stand here again until finally her voice radiates into the sky and fills my ears.

Persecution of those who do not understand her. The smile flits across my lips again. Insanity, I see, is common here. "Ah. I see. A little crazy in the head as well." I responded with a tiny laugh. I swished my tail a couple times before adding, "I can offer you a home - a place for the misfits who are misunderstood or prefer to be the calling of the nightmares that lurk around in the dark. I am Seele. You might be?"

290 words
@[Reizend]
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
living on a prayer [asylum] - by Reizend - 07-03-2013, 11:08 PM
RE: living on a prayer [asylum] - by Seele - 07-04-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: living on a prayer [asylum] - by Reizend - 07-04-2013, 11:53 AM