the Rift

You wanna dance? Let's Dance. [voodoo - nev]

Hestia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

HESTIA the fierce
Born of sweetness, turned sour, ventured neutral.

The spar with my leader was quite fun. I got to draw much blood from the meat. After that, I'd rested and let my bruises heal along with my scare cut. My fur had grown back nicely and left no scars, in which I didn't care much of. I had some scars and it was ok, I guess. I didn't dwell much on my appearance, nor did I dwell on what others thought of me.

Now, what the hell am I doing? Where am I going? Why am I going wherever I'm going? Well, I wanted to fight! I wanted to show my skills to the world! I wanted to become something that is feared. I saw nothing wrong with being feared. It meant you got respect. It was the only way to lead. It wasn't as if I was overly friendly anyways.

-_*_-_*_-_*_-

FE FI FO FUM.
Ogre wants FOOOOD.

Hestia traveled from the Frostbite Steppe to the Aurora Basin to find an opponent half as worthy as herself. She wanted to spread fear in each herd. She wanted to win in each herd. She started here in the colder places. She flew to the borders of Aurora Basin. Once she arrived, she landed hard at the border of Aurora Basin. It was cold and it seems the frigid air was just, colder here.

I lowered my head letting out a deep thick war siren. Who will answer her call?

"Talk Talk Talk"
Summary - 0/4 Attacks - 0/- Magic uses - 0/- Companion Uses
Injuries - None.
Mood - Adventerous and Eager
OOC - You can have the first move. @[Voodoo]

Messages In This Thread
You wanna dance? Let's Dance. [voodoo - nev] - by Hestia - 07-04-2013, 09:50 PM