the Rift

You wanna dance? Let's Dance. [voodoo - nev]

Hestia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

HESTIA the fierce
Born of sweetness, turned sour, ventured neutral.

Well, the horse that answered my call wasn't what I really expected. I expected a noble horse the merged into one with the snow. A horse that used it's surroundings in a particular way. I really didn't know this horse, so I couldn't really be sure he was not competition. He was smallish and I figured he was that way since he was a colt. He was still larger than I am, but I didn't mind. I knew I could land a very hard kick across the face if needed. I was rough, gruff, and very much tough.

I wasn't one to easily accept defeat. I had been defeated by Tonka, yet I had taken less injuries. Realistically, I had no idea how horses here fought, and I was the one training here. I knew I wasn't as perfect fighters as the horses here, but I had to beat someone sometime, yes?

This colt that came was grey. A dull grey. His teeth were yellow with wear and tear. My pearls decided not to show themselves in an ear to ear childish grin. I was not a child anymore. I would not be seen nor heard as a child, period. Instead of a ivory silk blaze like other horses had, his was red, blood red. He probably should've grown before picking a fight with me. The mere way he approached made me think he was very young.

Before I answered the rude animal, he attacked. He surged forward into a sort of lunge. He aimed straight for my jugular, which I though was stupid. I was taught not to go straight for the jugular, for it is highly protected, and blocked by my head. It was just a brutally stupid move. I laughed in my head, but I did have to block. In nearly a split second, I raise my head slightly, and I prepare to raise my front legs off the ground. After about half a second he is nearly biting me, but I've already managed to form a beautiful and strong rear. I lifted myself when he was close, so his head may go under my wet cold hooves. The dark night let a biting and frigid wind revive me.

-_*_-_*_-_*_-

Oh, sleepy hollow,
Show me your head,
Show me your weakness.

As the boy's head nears, and the siren thinks his head is under her marble-like hooves. She kicks hard up and then slams her hooves down hoping to slam the top of his small head. She was really hoping to hit his pole and she REALLY wanted to get him dizzy or off balance to attack him while he's dizzy and weak.

"Talk Talk Talk"
Summary - 1/4 Attacks - 0/0 Magic uses - 0/0 Companion Uses
Injuries - None.
Mood - Blood Thirsty and Anxious
OOC - @[Voodoo]

Messages In This Thread
You wanna dance? Let's Dance. [voodoo - nev] - by Hestia - 07-04-2013, 09:50 PM