You wanna dance? Let's Dance. [voodoo - nev]

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

The fire in my belly raged; the flames licking the sides of my rib cage with angry hisses and howls. Dark eyes examined the fast movements of the rat as she stood on her back leg, bared teeth missing her throat completely. Mauja showed you better! two of them screamed simultaneously, pointing out that the dumb broad did in fact leave her belly completely exposed. Seeing it from this point of view, it was a stupid move. Her bright hooves slashed through the air, nearly knocking into the side of my skull, instead leaving a cold sense of fast moving air next to my cranium.

Flared nostrils drew in and released deep breaths due to the heightened intensity of my anger. Being that I was hopefully just barely beneath her arched body, I pushed my front quarters off of the snowy earth as well, hoping for the red bone that jutted from my forehead to at least graze her leg. If I were lucky and the mare was still flailing through the air, I would make complete contact with the bitch's chest. One of the light colored hooves that belonged to the mare landed sharply on my right rib cage, ripping open a new wound down a length of a couple inches, following one of my ribs. The stinging sensation made me cringe, though it was nothing to worry about too much.

The snow made it some what difficult to lunge forward like I had hoped; the thick layer of permafrost below the powdery snow making it some what slick and hard to grab onto in order to stay in complete control. They screamed in my head, babbling and wailing uncontrollably as I moved under the heat of the small bird's body. What was it that made this Pegasus dumb enough to cross the boarders of our land? If she were to push past me, what did she think she was going to be able to do? The last pair of outsiders that had stumbled upon our land had supposedly been tortured; one killed and one left without a wing. That didn't sound like a very satisfying ending.

Word Count: 358
Summary: Hestia misses knocking Voodoo in the head with one of her hooves mid-rear, leaving Voodoo to push his head up toward her chest/front belly in attempt to cut or spear her. One of Hestia's hooves comes in contact with the Voodoo's right side on his rib cage, leaving a two inch long open wound.
Moves: 2/4
Companion: NA
Tagged: @[Hestia]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
You wanna dance? Let's Dance. [voodoo - nev] - by Hestia - 07-04-2013, 09:50 PM
RE: You wanna dance? Let's Dance. [voodoo - nev] - by Voodoo - 07-25-2013, 03:20 PM