the Rift

[OPEN] !! Death Valley [Amara]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
The night had fallen. Trees were just barely able to illuminate the ground with weary amber glows as the wind shook the candle's cradles. The sun was not going to rise again. It would never rise again - or at least I could hope that it would never rise again. I enjoyed the ability to blend in with this inescapable darkness. The way my black pelt merged with the absence of light - the absence of hope. It was a villain's world. It was a place where nightmares could be created. It was where the monsters could grow. Where the monsters could thrive. It was where we studied our path of torture. It was where we wrecked havoc upon the souls who dreamed for the sun to rise again. It was the perfect place and time for this band of misfits to form.

With careful hoof-steps I allowed my glass flints to gracefully float along the land. One path was safe in here and it wasn't necessarily lit by the candle's hanging by a thread attached to these wired trees. By now I had begun to learn my way around here. And, with the cries of the dead ghosts haunting the land I allowed a smirk to curl up the edges of my face. Cat-like eyes peered around the land, mostly adjusted to the veil of black that had graced us with it's presence. I was at home here. There was no doubt about that. Yes. You are definitely at home, mien Puppe. purred Schwere as a laugh left his lips. Plenty of rooms to hide those who shouldn't be dead and blame it on them crossing the wrong path, Unheil chastised, sarcasm dripping off of his maw.

I couldn't help but to let out a loud chuckle, an evil sound. One that would definitely signal for those beginning to venture in to turn around and go back to where they came from. There is no mercy in the night. Either you will eat them or their nightmares will do it for you. Schwere instructed and I laughed again. I wanted the taste of blood. I wanted to feel the sticky life substance against my pelt. I wanted to hear their cries, not just the haunted sound of the wind making it sound as though ghosts were haunting these lands.

And let the nightmares begin...

403 words
@[Amara]
Seele
you better run to survive, before she makes you her latest slaughter
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
!! Death Valley [Amara] - by Seele - 07-05-2013, 12:04 AM