the Rift

[OPEN] !! Death Valley [Amara]

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

AMARA
We are the ocean, pushing and pulling others to us

In my shivering, shaking moments of total fear, I was comforted yet again by mommy's voice. She said the same thing, her voice a gentle coo in my ears. I closed my eyes and swallowed hard, daring to take another look behind me. There was nothing, only the trees. A cold wind gently brushed past me, making the trees rattle. I squealed as silently as I could(it wasn't very silent), startled by the shaking trees. Sameira whimpered some more, shifting around on my back. I hushed her, hoping she would understand. She responding with a little whimper before burrowing back into the blanket.

I strode another few steps, my hooves dancing on the loose dirt. I thought I heard something moving, but I tried to ignore it. And then I heard a voice. A voice, one that wasn't in my head, but was actually coming from the shadows. I screamed now, surprised and scared. I looked around to see who had spoken, but there was no one there. Just the stupid trees. Maybe it was the trees that were talking? No... definitely not. I looked around, listening to the mysterious voice. As soon as the word 'death' snagged onto my ears, I squealed and shut my eyes, thinking about mommy. I felt the pull of her rib as I swung my head, sort of shaking my head as though to deny the word.

I dared to peek, and gasped. I saw a pretty horse, she had a seal bay coat, although instead of the traditional chestnut-like accents, they were red. Almost bloody red. This scared me a little, making me shrink away slightly. Her face had white splotches, and red swirls accented them. A horn jutted up from her brow, its crystalline color glimmering in the light. I opened my mouth as she spoke her name, asking what mine was. Being young, I didn't think it was wrong or bad to talk to strangers. No, I hadn't been taught that whole 'stranger danger' stuff. Only because Daddy was gone and Mommy was dead. So, I told the mare my name, only my voice was a little shaky. ”I-I'm... Amara. This is Sameira.” I let the mare, Seele, to see Sameira, although it was only her head that was visible. I wanted to ask her something, but I was a little too scared to do so. I tried to, but fear consumed me. I pushed my way out and finally spoke. ”Do you come from a herd? Or a group?” I looked at her, my head only slightly angled to the side. Sameira yawned and adjusted herself, dosing off. I kept my amber gaze on Seele, curious as to what herd or group she belonged to. Just like I belong to the Pirates. Or, used to anyway.

”Talk talk talk.”

Image Credit

@[Seele]

Messages In This Thread
!! Death Valley [Amara] - by Seele - 07-05-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: !! Death Valley [Amara] - by Amara - 07-05-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: !! Death Valley [Amara] - by Seele - 07-05-2013, 01:53 AM
RE: !! Death Valley [Amara] - by Amara - 07-05-2013, 11:10 AM
RE: !! Death Valley [Amara] - by Seele - 07-05-2013, 09:29 PM
RE: !! Death Valley [Amara] - by Seele - 07-15-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: !! Death Valley [Amara] - by Amara - 07-16-2013, 05:59 PM