the Rift

[OPEN] !! Death Valley [Amara]

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

AMARA& Sameira
We are the ocean, pushing and pulling others to us

The pretty mare, Seele, said it was a pleasure to meet me. No one had said that to me before. She was the first one to tell me it was nice to meet me. I smiled an innocent little smile, my eyes brightening ever so slightly. She said I had answered a question and turned the other upon her, and she said it while laughing ever so slightly. She told me she was the leader of a group called the Asylum. It was a group for mistfits, those who didn't belong. Yes, I was young, but I could take a gander and assume misfit meant you were different, and no one wanted you. No one wanted me. Daddy left me and mommy... she was dead. I heard her every once and a while in my head.

Anyway, I looked at the mare as she asked if I had a home. Opening my mouth, I spoke in an innocent, high pitched tone. But inside I felt solemn, I had left my family. Daddy had wandered off and Cosette and Caenan were the only ones left. ”I did lived with the Pirates... but there was only Cosette an' Caenan left. My daddey left with the Cap'n I think and mommy.... she... she...” I couldn't bring myself to say it. I didn't want to admit she was dead. Not yet. I couldn't bring myself to admit her death, to admit I was a motherless child. I swallowed hard, blinking away the tears and looking at the mare. The mare, Seele, suddenly looked shocked, her eyes widening. I looked at her, concerned as to what she was doing or what she was seeing. ”Ma'am? Are you okay?” Just as I finished the mare's sweet, honey coated voice asked me if I wished to join her group, the Asylum. I was being offered a home? A... a home? I looked at the mare, my eyes sparkling. ”I want to! But... where is this 'group' located?” I was happy, excited to have a true home that (hopefully) had horses.

”Talk talk talk.”

[[ sorry this is late D: ]]

Image Credit

@[Seele]

Messages In This Thread
!! Death Valley [Amara] - by Seele - 07-05-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: !! Death Valley [Amara] - by Amara - 07-05-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: !! Death Valley [Amara] - by Seele - 07-05-2013, 01:53 AM
RE: !! Death Valley [Amara] - by Amara - 07-05-2013, 11:10 AM
RE: !! Death Valley [Amara] - by Seele - 07-05-2013, 09:29 PM
RE: !! Death Valley [Amara] - by Seele - 07-15-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: !! Death Valley [Amara] - by Amara - 07-16-2013, 05:59 PM