the Rift

I'm Wide Awake; Seele, Asylum

Jasper Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
It was below freezing with no sun to warm the cold bodies and snow pouring down on top. There wasn't even a single star in the sky. My hind leg stomped the hard ground and I send out a loud laugh, echoing throughout the trees. This was the day the devil danced, without stopping. I listened to my surroundings and watched as a hare ran out from a bush beside me. I stepped on it's two back legs, hearing the bones crack beneath me."Oh, I'm sorry, were going somewhere there buddy?" I alarmed sarcastically. I locked my eyes on the large hare, I had no care in the world for it. After watching it struggle for a while, I lifted my hoof and stepped on the skull of the white rabbit, blood flying everywhere.

My legs carried me on through the thick snow, coming up to a frozen river. Backing up to a near tree, I launched myself at full speed, flying over the white river. I smirked and galloped on, the snow flakes stinging my chocolate eyes. "Well, damn you too mother nature!" I frowned, fire burning with fury in my eyes. I ran on, not knowing where I was going. I was blinded by the snow flakes and the darkness of the night. I stopped dead and bared my teeth. Where the hell am I? I smirked and reared high into the black sky, letting out a loud neigh to anyone that may be around in my surroundings. My hooves met the cold hard ground fast before another rear approached. I smirked as my hooves once again hit the ground, this was the night of my life.

@[Seele]
Sorry for the long wait hun. <3
sedma.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
I'm Wide Awake; Seele, Asylum - by Jasper - 07-06-2013, 01:31 AM
RE: I'm Wide Awake; Seele, Asylum - by Seele - 07-06-2013, 03:26 PM
RE: I'm Wide Awake; Seele, Asylum - by Jasper - 07-07-2013, 03:40 AM
RE: I'm Wide Awake; Seele, Asylum - by Seele - 07-07-2013, 06:42 AM
RE: I'm Wide Awake; Seele, Asylum - by Jasper - 07-11-2013, 03:40 PM
RE: I'm Wide Awake; Seele, Asylum - by Seele - 07-13-2013, 09:00 PM