the Rift

The Life Ahead; Antheia, Open

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
Harmony
Harmony flared her nostrils as she pleaded her legs to keep moving. With her face full of concern, she galloped on. Her eyes tried to adjust with the light. The shadowy darkness put her on edge. She was a small, lean little thing. Frightened and hungry, she decided to take a rest. Harmony snorted as the snowflakes fell on her, turning her sorrel pots a light tone, before melting away. She glanced to both sides nervously as she heard movement. She nickered gently. Her hooves inching slowly back, she peered into the darkness. Breathing a huge sigh of relief, she noticed it was just a tree, dancing wistfully with the wind. Harmony snorted and walked on. Placing her hooves gently, and as quietly as she could. Her muscles quivering, her nostrils flaring and her eyes wide, she urged on through the snow. Where shall I stop for the night? The reality hit her, she would have to find a somewhat safe and warm are. But how? She thought. For Harmony has never set hoof here. On top of that, it was pitch black. The eerie blanket of fear covered her, engulfed her. She shivered and glanced about once again. Her hooves have stopped. She stands there, a juvenile. Alone out here in this place, this place she doesn't know. I'll need someone soon. The horrible thought slipped into her fear stricken mind. Harmony wasn't used to asking for help, not even needing it. She had lived her life alone. Fending for herself. Why was she so afraid now? A chill swept over her and brought her back the real world. She watched the air pour out of her muzzle, fast rasping breaths turning into small, cloud like things that confused Harmony. She shook herself and walked on.

As Harmony pressed on, her muscle's screams of disapproval grew louder. Soon, she gave up. She dropped to the ground with a loud thump. What do I do now? The thought rushed into her young mind. She sighed once again and looked down at the ground. she used her nose to nuzzle through about six inches of snow. She snorted as the smell of dead grass flowed into her flaring nostrils. Harmony's eyes widened and she took small nibbles until the emptiness in her stomach slowly turning to a rare, half full feeling.

How am I going to do it? I am used used to depending on me. I don't want to depend on others. But, what will happen if I stick to my stubborn ways? What will I become? How will I live The thoughts whirled. Her eyes squinted shut, then burst open again. She frowned and leaned her head down to rest upon the fluffy, freezing cold snow. The small layer of ice forming upon the top layer of snow crackled loudly as she tried so hard to gently lower her head... But her muscles tensed and she slammed down her head. Feeling the cold sneak into her thick layer of winter fur, she shivered from muzzle, to tail head.

It's time. Harmony had made the decision. She needed help. She needed someone, and she needed someone now.

Someone, anyone, please. I need help, I am weak from a long travel here. Please, I beg you.
She whinnied loudly, hoping to attract attention.
The life ahead can only be glorious if you
learn to live in total harmony with the Lord..
nic1.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
The Life Ahead; Antheia, Open - by Harmony - 07-06-2013, 03:25 AM
RE: The Life Ahead; Antheia, Open - by Antheia - 07-06-2013, 04:38 AM
RE: The Life Ahead; Antheia, Open - by Harmony - 07-06-2013, 05:07 AM
RE: The Life Ahead; Antheia, Open - by Antheia - 07-06-2013, 03:57 PM
RE: The Life Ahead; Antheia, Open - by Harmony - 07-06-2013, 04:38 PM