the Rift

The Life Ahead; Antheia, Open

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
I smiled and once again wandered into the Threshold. It was so beautiful at this time of the night, where the moon stood directly above the trees, casting peers of light through the long towering branches. I flared my nostrils , white clouds came rolling out beyond my muzzle. A chuckle ran out through the forest as it emptied my throat. I smirked and began to canter my way through the trees, my mane and tail floating behind me like flags. I smiled and let a small nicker roll out off my tongue and into the woods that surrounded me. The darkness blinded me, but with the snow laying on the ground, I could see perfectly. The dark clouds casted snow flakes across my back and all I could do was laugh. Tonight was the night I danced of happiness. I had found a home, after looking for one after all those years of searching. I bucked into the thin hair, kicking out my hind legs and flying into the sky. I laughed and played like there was no tomorrow. As soon as I hit the cold hard ground, my body slammed into a high rear, reaching for the dark sky. I smirked and took off once again, weaving throughout the trees, like they weren't even there. A small chuckle rang through my throat and I smiled, there was nothing stopping me from having the night of my life. I swiftly ran through the tall trees, my sights around me were blurry, except the ones that stood beyond me in my trails. I smirked and charged on forward, my hooves starting to slip in the snowy mud. I laughed as I slid around in the dark mud. My rump hit the ground before the rest of my body did, then down came the rest of me. When I stood up, my coat was no longer its original color, rather a dark chocolate brown. I laughed at myself and caught my balance before I began walking toward a voice pleading for help.

I came along to a small paint filly that seamed to be lost. "Hello there. Is there anyway I could help you?" I smiled and looked into the filly's blue eyes. She looked healthy and nothing looked to be wrong with her. When she mentioned she was weak, I nodded my dome. "I can offer you a home in the World's Edge if you like little one, but first you must tell me your name sweet girl." I chuckled and nudged her softly. I stepped to the side of her, letting her lean up against me. A smile crossed my face and glanced at the filly for a few moments. "My name is Antheia." I told the colorful equine softful as we began to walk slowly toward the borders of the Threshold, going onward to the Edge. I sure do hope she accepts to come with me. I don't want to have to leave her out her in the freezing weather with her being so weak. I frowned and looked at the ground. A smirk emerged beyond my muzzle before I began to speak again. "The trees grow close together so there is plenty of grass to chew on and lots of nice shelter." I smiled, hoping this would help coax her to my family. It was nice to be able to wander back to find a family that loves you, even if it is a family that you only half know. I smiled at the thought and chuckled. This made me think of Apollo, sweet Apollo, I would have to meet him another day also. I smirked and laughed, shaking the thoughts out of my head. I flickered my harks back and forth, smiling at the painted filly. What would she choose? To come or no?

@[Harmony]
nic1.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
The Life Ahead; Antheia, Open - by Harmony - 07-06-2013, 03:25 AM
RE: The Life Ahead; Antheia, Open - by Antheia - 07-06-2013, 04:38 AM
RE: The Life Ahead; Antheia, Open - by Harmony - 07-06-2013, 05:07 AM
RE: The Life Ahead; Antheia, Open - by Antheia - 07-06-2013, 03:57 PM
RE: The Life Ahead; Antheia, Open - by Harmony - 07-06-2013, 04:38 PM