the Rift

The Life Ahead; Antheia, Open

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
Harmony
Harmony's ears flicked forward as she heard a noise. She quickly got up and glanced around. Her nostrils flared and her eyes wide with fear , she knew that this time it wasn't the trees dancing. This was something that could be potentially dangerous to her. The fear paralyzed her and all she could do was listen, as she let out a small nicker and a little shiver she took a small step forward. She heard the rasp of a laugh from somewhere ahead. Harmony's nostrils twitched as she lifted her head to try catch scent of the other equine, when she did, she could tell that this equine was a mare, and that was potentially no harm to be done. She let out a small sigh, white clouds emerged from her nostrils as she waited for the equine.

When the horse emerged she was taken aback. This horse was too happy, beyond happy. It kind of weird-ed Harmony out. She stood still and waited until the equine came closer.

She stood still listening to the fellow Mare as she talked, nodding her head slightly. When she was finished and they started walking she sighed and looked at the mare. Hello, it is very nice to meet you. I am Harmony. I have come a long way to find a loving and somewhat peaceful home. Harmony held her breath, she felt somewhat nervous to be talking out loud to another equine, it just wasn't her thing.

Harmony's blue eyes rested upon the mare, she envied her happiness and that little skip in her step. Harmony sighed again and looked into the distance, when a snowflake fluttered down and landed on her eyelash, she shook her head.

I am an orphan. My mother gave me away as a newborn foal, and I have been alone ever since I was half a year old. I am seeking care, I am weak and hungry.

There was desperation in Harmony's voice as she spoke to the nice mare. Her blue orbs looked ahead and she though I wonder if she really wants me, or if this is just her job She stopped for a split second, taking a deep breath, This is it. My last moment as a free horse. I will now have to learn new ways. I can't back out now. Harmony walked on and flicked her tail on the mares flank. Would you be willing to take me in?
She looked at her with her kind eyes, a suddle smile dancing across her muzzle. She snorted and frowned again. As they walked Harmony grew more, and more confused. Wondering what she is going to do now, how she is going to carry out the rest of her life, and if this was actually worth it. Harmony walked on, doubt in her eyes.

Harmony would not let it show, though. She blinked quickly and looked away from the mare, glancing to her left side, spotting a tree covered in moss, and scattered with snowflakes. She slowly moved her eyes back to focus on where she was walking. It would be embarrassing to trip in front of Antheia, that would be a horrible first impression.

Make yourself look strong and confident. The thought crossed her mind and she gave a slight nod, bulking up her shoulders, and raising her dome, she walked proudly along with her new friend. She looked at Antheia and spoke, Tell about how you came about here, it would be splendid to know! Harmony smiled and touched Antheia's neck with her muzzle.

Harmony was attempting to be as polite as she could possibly be, as she always told herself, first impressions are most important to who you are going to become among the ranks.
It has always been Harmony's dream to be important. To be wanted and to be an equine that helps, rather than hurts. But can she do this? Can she hide the dark side?

A dark glaze fell across Harmony's eyes. She stopped. Cocking her head she glanced around.

Quickly she caught herself, after a violent shake, she walked on again.
The life ahead can only be glorious if you
learn to live in total harmony with the Lord..
nic1.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
The Life Ahead; Antheia, Open - by Harmony - 07-06-2013, 03:25 AM
RE: The Life Ahead; Antheia, Open - by Antheia - 07-06-2013, 04:38 AM
RE: The Life Ahead; Antheia, Open - by Harmony - 07-06-2013, 05:07 AM
RE: The Life Ahead; Antheia, Open - by Antheia - 07-06-2013, 03:57 PM
RE: The Life Ahead; Antheia, Open - by Harmony - 07-06-2013, 04:38 PM