the Rift

The Life Ahead; Antheia, Open

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
Harmony
Harmony let a smile dance upon her lips, she looked at the mare. Thank you She rasped, her eyes flickering upon the equines body, coat and mane. Antheia was beautiful. Harmony hoped that one day she could look like Antheia. Harmony let out a sigh and walked on.

Harmony let her new friend nudge her closer. Something flickered deep inside. This is what it feels like to be liked... But, maybe not liked, possibly loved Harmony's hopes soared high above the tallest pines, oaks, and sycamores. The smile that was there before, widened.

Although she could sense some un-nerve about this darkness, she couldn't help the overwhelming feeling of happiness swallow her up. Her hooves felt light rather than heavy. Her heart no longer weighing her down, but propping her up. She felt as if she could gallop over seas, fly with the eagles. Her imagination was bringing her into the future, flying her along on the wings of fiction. Harmony sighed as she saw herself as an equine that was wanted. Her heart skipped a beat.

Harmony leaned into Antheia's nuzzle and listened to her soft kind words. Her ears flicked forward and her face was blanketed with a kind, loving look as she listened. For the first time, Harmony glanced upon Antheia's fine dome, her eyes widened in shock as her orbs lingered upon a single horn. This was no equine. Antheia was a beautiful Unicorn.

Antheia's words where spoken from experience. It was obvious that this Unicorn had been through tough times. Her words settled in Harmony's mind. She fully understood what she was saying, that Harmony will soon find a home. She nodded as Antheia spoke her words, her voice was very pleasant. For a moment, Harmony closed her eyes and just listened. The warmth of Antheia's coat was comforting, her hot breath racing from her nostrils to dance upon Harmony's winter coat. Her eyes flicked open and she looked at the Unicorn again, her ears still forward, she looked into the mare's eyes and smiled wide.

"I was an orphan too" Harmony's eye's widened and she stared at Antheia. Wow, we are so much alike. Harmony shook her head, the wiry hairs of her forelock sneaking their way into her orbs. She snorted. It's good to know that I have someone that I can talk to who understands my situation Her words played in her throat, the young equine's voice was so young, but yet so mature. Harmony nuzzled the Unicorn once more, her nose burying into Antheia's beautiful mane, she chuckled as joy struck her. She removed her muzzle and turned her orbs to rest upon the surface before her.

"I know she is still there" Harmony looked into the sky, mimicking what her friend did. Her smile slowly faded into an frown, and she lowered her dome and her orbs fell upon the ground. I never think of my mother. Is she still alive? Does she think of me? Harmony's eyes darkened as she glanced to her left, away from Antheia, her Unicorn friend.

Harmony sensed a bit of doubt as she asked the question. Antheia was pondering it. When Antheia accepted, she gave a small leap of joy, her heart fluttering again. She smiled wide and nuzzled her friend. Thank you so much... You don't even know how much this means to me Her orbs layed upon the horn again, she chuckled.

Harmony listened on to Antheia's words and her story, nodding as she went on, Harmony was still smiling.

It was time. Her first impression. A few more strides, and she will be living a new life.
The life ahead can only be glorious if you
learn to live in total harmony with the Lord..
nic1.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
The Life Ahead; Antheia, Open - by Harmony - 07-06-2013, 03:25 AM
RE: The Life Ahead; Antheia, Open - by Antheia - 07-06-2013, 04:38 AM
RE: The Life Ahead; Antheia, Open - by Harmony - 07-06-2013, 05:07 AM
RE: The Life Ahead; Antheia, Open - by Antheia - 07-06-2013, 03:57 PM
RE: The Life Ahead; Antheia, Open - by Harmony - 07-06-2013, 04:38 PM