the Rift

Call me your favorite, call me the worst

Delium Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I've said it so many times, I would change my ways

Frostfall. A rather annoying time, he thinks, all cold and snowy, forcing him to trudge through knee-deep freezing fluff. He supposes that the ice is kinda pretty, when hit by light, but that doesn't make up for the reason of the season. An irritated snort bursts forth, sending a plume of pale vapor into the frigid air. At least all the white makes him stand out. He tosses his mane a bit, knowing the flowing ebony will look like silk, and lifts his hooves higher, prancing for an invisible audience.

Vain? You betcha he is. But if the gods didn't want me to admire myself, they wouldn't have made me so gorgeous, he assures himself, smirking faintly. It's just too bad there aren't any mares around to share his opinion. He might have been able to charm one into telling him if his sister was around. Of course, there weren't many other places she could be, not unless she had somehow managed to cross the ocean that he knows surrounds Helovia. He had to find her soon, there simply wasn't anywhere else for her to run. He would find her, and then...well, he didn't know. But they were family, and that had to count for something, right? So, he'll find her and they'll have the big reunion scene, then perhaps he can follow her home. After that is uncertain, but he doesn't have to plan everything out. First, he has to find Delinne.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are," he mutters, good humor returned now that he has a plan(sort of), and knows she must be in Helovia somewhere. Helovia's a big place, of course, but hey, he's a determined guy. Though, he doubts he'll find much in this forest. Too many scents criss-crossing the place, none of them the same. No, this just seems to be where everyone shows up in the land, forced to roam aimlessly through the trees until they stumble across the way out. Well, might as well join the horde of aimless wanderers. He picks a direction at random and moves into a trot. I'm coming for you, sis.

(OOC: Still figuring him out, posts will improve.)

No, nevermind

Delium

Messages In This Thread
Call me your favorite, call me the worst - by Delium - 07-06-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: Call me your favorite, call me the worst - by Delium - 07-08-2013, 10:34 PM