the Rift

Call me your favorite, call me the worst

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie
Illynx
Like many in the black forests of Helovia, the ebony stallion took his time to assess the situation, and Illynx did not judge him for any moments hesitation or fear; there were few who moved through life as she did, obliviously ignoring all the danger around them and believing, no matter the truth of the situation, that she could defend herself against whatever devils would come to claim her. And while she had quietly picked her way along the trail, her head full of darkness that had been spun into existence by Psyche's warnings and concerns, she was still not afraid, merely unsettled that there was no way to confirm who it was that approached you until the darkness relinquished their image.

"That would depend on where you want to go," stated Illynx, her head lowering slightly and a hind limb coming to rest leisurely with it's point upon the earth, the mare's eyes growing more and more curious with the white marked stallion as she observed his rather unique defense measures. Perhaps he had been assaulted by pegasi, falling from the sky? Or perhaps he had already witnessed enough of the world to know that one was never safe, no matter where they were. Either way, she could not lead him out of the Threshold if he couldn't tell her where he wanted to wind up, the forest having many exits that would lead them to any of the various lands within Helovia. "I live in Aurora Basin, in the mountains to the north. But there are other herds here, and outcasts who have banded together to survive the wilds. Much as it is in other lands, I'm sure." Her brief exploration of the world from which she had only recently returned had allowed her insight into how regular the functions of Helovia were when compared to other realms that she had ventured into.

"I am Illynx," she said, realizing that she had not told him her name; there may come a time in her life when she did not blurt out her calling to all those she met within the first few minutes of knowing them, but this was not one of those times. Her long, ebonite tail was lifted as she took a few steps nearer to the stranger, not wanting to invoke discomfort but merely to allow her to see his facial expressions better.
if I only could make a deal with God.
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Messages In This Thread
Call me your favorite, call me the worst - by Delium - 07-06-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: Call me your favorite, call me the worst - by Delium - 07-08-2013, 10:34 PM
RE: Call me your favorite, call me the worst - by Illynx - 07-09-2013, 08:17 AM