the Rift

[PRIVATE] Did You Forget to Pay The Power Bill?

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
Loki
Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air
The first words out of her mouth are not ones I would expect. She is annoyed, but I realize that having woken her up out of a dead sleep, I too would be irritated. She goes to look outside, her orbs peering over the landscape that is not so normally dark, probably the same questions running through her groggy mind. I want to speak, but true to the words she first said, I shut my mouth, watching her, waiting for to speak again. She speaks with passion, telling us both to seek protection. But separately? My mind doesn't think, my mouth starts moving, as soon as she's done I start babbling.

"Fuck. No. You and me are mates, we love each other. I am NOT leaving you to fend for yourself. We will stick together, even if I have to follow you at a distance. You will come with me to the Dragon's Throat. They can't just let pegasus in there, unless they are racist. I don't know of any herds here that are, so I imagine that that has escaped this country. Please Angora, come with me. Let me protect you. We will have to meet up with Sandman and Umbri later, and hopefully they are safe, but there is nothing we can do."

I am helpless now, the fear for my adopted son sprouting in my heart. Sandman better hope to the ends of Hell that he keeps Umbri safe, or I'm going to punch him in his lying face. Though, I'm just as much of a liar as he is...but that's not the point.

I move closer to Angora, holding my wing out. Res was right. I do have a propose in life, and someone to love me. Truthfully, I don't need Thor. Angora is all I need.

"I love you too babe, through life and death, sunrise or no sunrise. And your the only sunshine I need."

"Chat here."
321 Words

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
Did You Forget to Pay The Power Bill? - by Loki - 07-06-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: Did You Forget to Pay The Power Bill? - by Loki - 08-03-2013, 05:17 PM