the Rift

[OPEN] A Pleasant Welcoming; Harmony, Open, Joining

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
I smiled as I walked to the borders of the World's Edge. The salty wind smelling fresh and pleasant. Harmony had walked all the was to the Edge along side of me. A rather large smirk appeared across my face as I looked down at her. I remembered what Apollo had said to me that day when he had brought me to the Edge and where I had met Kaj. I smiled and went back to reality, still looking down at Harmony. "We are here darling. First things first, its always polite to stand at the borders and not cross onto others' lands." I chuckled and nuzzled the filly's thin neck. The trees inside the borders were covered in snow, not a single green spot in sight, except for under the large ever green trees. The sky was still as dark as night and there was no moon nor stars to guide you through the darkness. Though, I knew exactly where I was going.

I looked beyond be toward my home. I smiled and let out a loud nicker through my throat. It hurt but I didn't mind, Harmony was in need of a home and a nice place to stay. I smiled and looked down at the small filly. "Don't worry my child, some one will show up any minute now." I nudged her fuzzy figure and smiled. She was my life, even if she hadn't been in my own belly. I loved her like she was my own, like she was the last thing I would ever have in my whole entire life. I smiled and hung my dome over her slender body.

As we waited for someone to come to meet us at the borders, I kept the filly warm, sharing my body heat with her. She was beautiful, even if she didn't think she was herself. I smiled and nuzzled her softly, feeling her ribs. "I'll get you back in shape in no time!" I chuckled and smiled at her, my eyes meeting hers. They were both a shade of blue, mine a ice blue and hers a color of the sea. We went rather well together, more than I had first thought. I stood over her warm body, like her was her guardian angel.

@[Harmony]
nic1.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
A Pleasant Welcoming; Harmony, Open, Joining - by Antheia - 07-07-2013, 01:42 AM