the Rift

[OPEN] A Pleasant Welcoming; Harmony, Open, Joining

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
I chuckled at Harmony. Soon I smelt another creature among us and turned my dome to see a painted mare, much like Harmony and I. A smiled crossed my face and nodded to the mare. "Why hello, Kahlua. My name is Antheia, of course a lady from the Edge, and this Harmony whom I have brought to find a home." I nudged Harmony and smiled. I looked to the sky when she talked about the darkness of the never ending blackout. "Yes, but it's rather pleasing since we can all hide much easier from the predators that hunt among us." I smiled as I looked at the painted mare and bobbed my head a little. This was the time that the horses would thrive with beauty and passion of the night. They would rule the lands with power and might, no matter what passed in front of them.

Although, Antheia knew the mare was right. You don't see many friendly faces meandering around in the darkness. I chuckled, I had seen a few around here and there. I wanted to travel this place called Helovia and there was no one stopping me. I was on a journey! I smiled and threw my head into the air, my forelock flipping as I slammed my head up. Harmony could come if she would like. I only wished to know what this world had that I had never seen. I knew the world had great places out there just waiting for me to come and find them.

A chuckle rang out through my voice as I looked back to the two painted figures. I smiled and nuzzled Harmony, the soft fur rubbing against my muzzle as I looked into her blue eyes.
nic1.deviantart.com

@[Harmony] @[Kahlua]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Pleasant Welcoming; Harmony, Open, Joining - by Antheia - 07-13-2013, 08:59 PM