the Rift

[OPEN] A Pleasant Welcoming; Harmony, Open, Joining

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

Antheia. As was her habit, she repeated the name to herself a few times. She wasn't very smart, so she tried to make sure she could at least remember the name of the horses she came across. Harmony. Kahlua was slightly surprised to find that Antheia had brought this filly home instead of having birthed her. She didn't know why, but she had just assumed a foal would die on its own in the wild. Perhaps this little Harmony had more to her than met the eye. As the mare spoke of the predators in the darkness, Kahlua couldn't help but shudder. It reminded her of Onni's warning of the monsters in the darkness. “True,” she murmured quietly. She wanted to be kind to her herd mate, but the distant fear that spread through her veins prevented her from agreeing further with the mare.

The mare's chuckle quickly calmed Kahlua, though, and she responded in kind with a bright laugh. She didn't know why she was laughing, exactly, other than she was happy with her life for now. Looking then to the filly, Kahlua noticed her smile. At the young one's nod, Kahlua responded in like. The pawing of the filly made Kahlua smirk kindly. She knew the feeling of impatience. She was ready to make a name for herself in this herd and this land, only time was keeping her back.
One day, little one, I'll be great. I'm going to do something special in this herd, make a name for myself that no one will be able to ignore. I'm going to be loved, known and powerful. Someday, my little one, some day. But maybe someday you'll know that feeling too. But just make sure you don't get in my way. Nothing against you but... I've got look out for myself first.
Kahlua was suddenly surprised by the appearance of a mare so black that she was one with the shadows. On her rump set a strikingly contrasting creature of which Kahlua had never seen. For a moment Kahlua's muscles tensed, but then she noticed the mare tilt her head. The action, small though it was, gave her peace of mind. The creature was strange, but if this black mare trusted it then so could Kahlua. Hello, the mare's awkwardness was lost on Kahlua, who was a little busy imaging her ascent to power. Ignoring the question the black mare asked, for it was not hers to answer, Kahlua responded otherwise. “I'm Kahlua... your friend is.... amazing.” The words were heart-felt. Rude or not, she couldn't help but looking over the white creature thoroughly. Despite it's strange smile, Kahlua found the small one surprisingly beautiful.
.KAHLUA

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Pleasant Welcoming; Harmony, Open, Joining - by Kahlua - 07-20-2013, 11:42 PM