the Rift

[OPEN] A Pleasant Welcoming; Harmony, Open, Joining

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

A N T H E I A
beauty is what is on the inside, not the outside

A smiled crossed my face and then short after the moon and stars reappeared in the dark sky. A pointed my muzzle high and let a nicker roll off my tongue. "Well, ain't that a blessing." I nodded to the two that stood around my warm body. The moon shined down around us like a ring, giving off light for us to see. I looked up, glancing around at the moon and stars, such a beautiful sight. My eyes went from the starry sky to the dark mare that walked away from the forest trees. She was magnificent, so beautiful in so many ways. I dipped my head, looking at the creature that rested on her back. My harks perked and my pearls scanned over the creature's frame, taking in the form of a rather small dragon.

My lips curved upward, forming a delightful smile. "Hello ma'am. I'm Antheia, one of the many that call World's Edge their home." I dipped my dome toward her once again. For her stunning looks, she must be Mirage, the one Apollo had talked about leading this beautiful place, but I had no idea, she had not spoken of a name yet. "I've brought my wonderful new daughter to see if she could live with me in this wondrous place." My eyes were still locked on the mare when my maw slowly moved over to Harmony's neck, nudging her softly.

I chuckled at Harmony as she tapped her small hooves against the ground impatiently and looked up at me. She was going to be a hand full to deal with but I think I could deal with it, after all, it would be something fun to do. "Be patient my darling, we will inside in no time." I laughed and nuzzled her, looking back to the dark mare, waiting for a response to spill.

"Talk."
tag; @[Harmony], @[Kahlua], @[Rishima]
word count; 312
ooc; Sorry that took so long. ._.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Pleasant Welcoming; Harmony, Open, Joining - by Antheia - 07-30-2013, 10:56 PM