the Rift

[OPEN] Without a friend

Sielu Posts: 47
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 5 years :: Orangemoon
Angel

Sielu
All flowers wilt

I sniffed the cold air, something was coming. An essence I hadn’t run across yet; he approached and my limbs stiffened. Silently I wished to sink into the snow below—disappear out of sight and mind. It wasn’t worth having a conversation, considering my voice was forever silenced until the magic either returned or a voicebox grew in my throat. Slender body shivered violently, it was pointless to pray that the stranger would simply pass me by without ever noticing—“Hello there?” My dual colored orbs rose expectantly, the trademark weapon that held a permanent frost mark also slipped up.

What could I say that he would hear? His dark dun fur emerged in the faint light, I cringed a little but held my ground all the same. “I haven’t seen you around before. My name is Roland.” That made sense, Momma often kept us apart from the herd; for obvious reasons that were unobvious to me. I naturally assumed that she knew best though. Before anything brilliant could be mustered; other than my current simply stare. Another creature stepped on the scene. Yet another Stallion. Tiny hindhooves shuffled a step back, it might come across to them as a reaction to intimidation or inner fear; but I wasn’t afraid—no, it was only desired that their eyes didn’t shine with pity which would surely come when they found out that my voice had altogether vanished. Perhaps neither would notice if I slipped away into the darkness—they seldom did once words started flying.

OOC: Sorry it took to long.

Messages In This Thread
Without a friend - by Sielu - 07-07-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: Without a friend - by Roland - 07-10-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: Without a friend - by Farenjer - 07-11-2013, 08:13 AM
RE: Without a friend - by Sielu - 07-28-2013, 11:04 AM
RE: Without a friend - by Roland - 07-31-2013, 04:47 PM
RE: Without a friend - by Farenjer - 07-31-2013, 11:00 PM