the Rift

[OPEN] Real (Ktulu, Open)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

I hadn’t seen my dark lady in what felt like…forever ago; and perhaps it had been. This endless night was a mind teaser, it tickled the heartstrings until you couldn’t decide what was up—and what was down. After assuring that my world wasn’t going to fall apart back home at (least for a few hours), I took to heaven—peddling fast and heavy. Each beat a quickening that sped my heart, a steady rush between fear and desire.

What if…but I wouldn’t dare think it. The path below me kept eyes and mental thoughts occupied while I scanned for familiar landmarks that would signal, the Meadow, and Threshold, until finally the twinkling light trees became more frequent and seemed to grow in number. They spread out, until the grass itself seemed to shimmer with its holy illumine.

Feathered plumage pumps backwards, slowly I descended upon this unnaturally lite land. Holding firm when I sensed the familiar edge of her territory. Times had changed, no longer did the clans feel as welcome as they once had—I didn’t dare cross the border out of fear that a rouge soldier might mistake me for unwelcome company. Physically my body was cold, freezing almost, each exhale came out as mist. I ignored all this as a love struck fool would. I needed to see her, touch her neck, breath in the musky scent of her flesh. Run my face down our daughter’s slim back and brush her feathers. But mostly, I just needed to make sure she was alright. That our world hadn’t changed completely, and that I hadn’t lost everything.
Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Midas - 07-07-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Ktulu - 07-21-2013, 07:43 PM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Midas - 07-23-2013, 10:27 AM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Ktulu - 08-18-2013, 11:48 AM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Midas - 08-20-2013, 10:49 PM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Ktulu - 08-29-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Midas - 08-31-2013, 10:49 AM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Ktulu - 09-14-2013, 07:06 PM