the Rift

[OPEN] Real (Ktulu, Open)

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

when your eyes are red and emptiness is all you know
with the darkness fed i will be your scarecrow</style>

The dark mare felt relief at the sound of Midas' voice when he spoke. With the darkness feeding her paranoia at times she knew it had been very possible that had he not spoken a reply she would have tracked him down and attacked to defend her home. He continued to rustle his feathers, shuffle his hooves and she used that along with his scent to track him down. They were soon close and she felt his muzzle ghost across her cheek, so she tilted her head toward the touch and soon felt him more solidly. Ktulu allowed herself several more steps and her body was soon pressed solidly against Midas'.

"I know." She replied when he apologized for being late and mentioned the time. "I cannot remember how long we've been victim to this darkness." She bumped her muzzle against his shoulder then used it to guide herself so she could rest her head on his back. Her eyes closed and she sighed, wishing that they could be like this more often, but neither of them would leave their respective homes. She had vowed to herself that she would never again be a part of the Dragon's Throat. How long would they be able to last like this?

"How is Ranjiri? And Hototo?"

"Ranjiri grows every day." Ktulu replied. "She's beginning to take after you, and Hototo..." Ktulu sighed. "I have not seen or heard from him since he left home to do his father's bidding."

ooc:// again, sorry about the wait :T
Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Midas - 07-07-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Ktulu - 07-21-2013, 07:43 PM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Midas - 07-23-2013, 10:27 AM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Ktulu - 08-18-2013, 11:48 AM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Midas - 08-20-2013, 10:49 PM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Ktulu - 08-29-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Midas - 08-31-2013, 10:49 AM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Ktulu - 09-14-2013, 07:06 PM