the Rift

[OPEN] Real (Ktulu, Open)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

I could feel her heat, that sheltering fervor pressed against my chest. It was hard and fruitless to resist the urge of our selfish, yet simple delight—the privilege of holding her flesh against mine. Sampling that tangible, solid connectives which bound our spirits to the other. Ktulu’s scent, so vibrant and sweet. I ran my face through her silken hair, remembering its texture through memory. Gently, as was the weakness of a mortals, I led tender wet kisses in a trail down her neck. It was that same weakness that made me desire for a moment that we would never be apart again. Was it possible to love one creature so wholly, so purely?

There was fear enough for us both.

It was actually very selfish of me; somehow I harbored the idea that this wild spirit would be forever untamed. Wouldn’t forever be mine? Could I ever claim this woman? Was she going to be mine till the end of days? A throbbing lovestruck youth might say yes, and honestly I would do everything mortally possible to keep this lady for myself—allowing no other to mark her. For I was hers, and she mine. This was known, but…why was there a tight lump in the back of my throat?

My darling girl finally responses, and I smiled at her mention of our golden babe. Such a beautiful child, and an equally beautiful mother. One might call me the fool… “I haven’t seen or heard from him.” The smile was quickly replaced with a worried frown, gently I nuzzled her locks and said, “Surely he is fine, a strong lad you bore and raised to adolescence. However,” her tone hadn’t appeared to be one of worry, so I tried to lighten mine, “Should I see him, I’ll express the responsibility of a son to not give their mother reasons for fretting.” With humor and budding hope I turned the conversation back to Ranjiri, my fascination in the growing child increased each time we interacted, “Is she close?” I whispered eagerly, “Can I see her?”
Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Midas - 07-07-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Ktulu - 07-21-2013, 07:43 PM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Midas - 07-23-2013, 10:27 AM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Ktulu - 08-18-2013, 11:48 AM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Midas - 08-20-2013, 10:49 PM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Ktulu - 08-29-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Midas - 08-31-2013, 10:49 AM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Ktulu - 09-14-2013, 07:06 PM