the Rift

[OPEN] Real (Ktulu, Open)

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

when your eyes are red and emptiness is all you know
with the darkness fed i will be your scarecrow</style>

The Constrictor stood by and watched the tenderness with which Midas touched their daughter and spoke to her sleeping form. She felt sadness that he could not be around more often to watch her grow. Deep in the back of her mind there was also a touch of bitterness that he would choose the Throat over their daughter and herself. No matter how often he visited the bitterness was there and it was slowing growing and developing. Her own demons were nurturing it, threatening to rip her away from someone that she cared about. But what could she do? She was too stubborn to leave her home and even more stubborn about returning to the Throat.

Her ears tilted forward and her gaze rose from Ranjiri as Midas voiced a question that she assumed he'd been wondering about for a long while. The honest truth was that she just did not like the desert, and had been angry with the way that Kri had treated her father. Then finding out that a set of Pegasus twins that Kri had stolen had stolen Ophelia's identity and had temporarily driven a rift between herself and her sister had been another strike and enough to make Ktulu's decision quite easy. She just wasn't used to explaining herself and her choices to anyone else, so she paused to choose her words carefully.

"Kri and I do not see eye to eye." She began simply enough. "And I find the desert to be very oppressing." Would he accept her answer or would he think it not good enough? It was time for her to ask her own questions, though. "How long do you think we can keep doing this, Midas?" Her gaze was unwavering as she looked at the golden general. "We're trying but sometimes I think that we're not meant to last."

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Midas - 07-07-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Ktulu - 07-21-2013, 07:43 PM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Midas - 07-23-2013, 10:27 AM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Ktulu - 08-18-2013, 11:48 AM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Midas - 08-20-2013, 10:49 PM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Ktulu - 08-29-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Midas - 08-31-2013, 10:49 AM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Ktulu - 09-14-2013, 07:06 PM
RE: Real (Ktulu, Open) - by Midas - 09-15-2013, 08:54 PM