the Rift

Innocence of the Stars

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Kahlua quickly decided that the draft mare must be much smarter than herself. The draft mare's excitement, her call to the sky, at the prospect of the pegasi and unicorns in the land was revealing. Had Kahlua only been told, and had not actually seen, the strange equids herself, she never would have believed it. Or would never have thought the idea possible. But the lands here made the impossible possible every day. The gods, the magic, the never-rising sun, lamptrees, the companions and the strange markings on horses. Oddities were all around her, things she would never have dreamed to be true and yet here they were. It was a strange world she, and this draft mare, had stumbled in to.

Caught in her own little world, as she often was, Kahlua didn't even notice the draft mare reaching out to her. Her lack of observation would, and had, gotten her in to trouble in the past. At least she seemed safe here; that said, she never even entertained the idea that this draft mare was anything but sincere and genuine. One day she would stumble into the devil and not know the difference; but then, beauty often comes at a price. “Doesn't matter what path you take...” The draft mare's philosophizing was interesting to Kahlua, if only that she never would have thought of the things on her own. She had nothing to add to the statements, but they made sense and she nodded in agreement.

The draft mare's questions came slower this time and Kahlua flicked her ears forward, mulling over each one is turn, bobbing her head lightly in amusement at her companion's winking. “Thor was kind, and I'm certain he would welcome you, although there are several in the herd that take the job of welcoming newcomers on their shoulders. Our other leader is Mirage the Dragon Heart. I know little of her, but she may not be as ferocious as her name implies. She provides for us in the winter, giving heat to the land when nature has none to share.” Her mind was on the fires that eternally burned in the Edge, driving the snow away.

“And I don't know how you should act, my friend. I was myself,” she said simply. The one thing about herself she managed to keep hidden was that her flattery was not always sincere. Charming your way to the top would prove difficult if others knew her intentions were not as pure as they seemed. “The walk is a couple days in this darkness and snow. If you are interested, I can show to my home. I'm sure you would be a welcome addition to the herd.” She bounced on her forehand lightly, her hooves coming only inches off the ground. It was an excited motion, and perhaps meant to calm the draft mare a little. Excitement for life and acting like a child did not have to be one in the same, at least in Kahlua's eyes.
.KAHLUA

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Innocence of the Stars - by Avarielle - 07-09-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: Innocence of the Stars - by Kahlua - 07-09-2013, 01:19 AM
RE: Innocence of the Stars - by Avarielle - 07-09-2013, 06:14 PM
RE: Innocence of the Stars - by Kahlua - 07-09-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: Innocence of the Stars - by Kahlua - 07-10-2013, 12:07 AM