the Rift

[OPEN] Dazed, Lost. [open]

Nym Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A few steps and I am clumsily turning the corner to see my friend. Sadly, when I do turn the corner, I don't see what I expected. Her bird sqwaks at me. Silently, I say my prayers for the mare. She is of Pegasus, which is obvious, but she misses a wing. I stop in my tracks. This mare is detached and nearly in tears. I could only offer a shoulder in case she needed to cry, and I could only give a warm friend that it seemed she needed. Poor little mare, maybe I could help her? Softly, my lips wave into a teethy smile. My forelock draping and successfully covering my left eye. My hair was curly, and wild. My sweet blue eyes peer at the darling. She was so innocent looking that I wanted to jump next to her, muzzle and comfort her, yet I couldn't do that. I had been taught in my absence a mare may get the wrong idea. I really didn't feel like getting kicked after finding her.

I felt a deep jolt in my heart. This mare could really make emotions come out. However, unlike the Sun God who was rightfully banished from his realm in the sky, she seemed to be sweet. However deep down, I longed for my mother. Abel had been stronger than I had been. He'd tried to keep me strong, and I thought I was, but it was a hard outer shell, a wall I put up between me and my true emotions. I missed my mother dearly. I missed feeling her warm body against my frail frame. I missed her hair washing over me when she walked next to me.

I miss her.

I cannot change what happened. After Brooke had forgotten Abel, Father, and Me, I knew we lost her. She wanted to know where the horses who she'd been with before where at. I admired her courage, though she put it in dumb things like secretly despising Mirage, the brave leader of the Edge. I believe nothing was truly meant to happen. I miss her. I miss her. I miss her.

"My Mother is dead, m'lady. I am quite afraid my father has forgotten me." I let my head drop subtly. I also fear my father has gone up and left helovia. Too bad I didn't know he was dead, nor that he'd had twins. I also missed his brown dragon, kiba. Where was everyone and why was my family falling apart? Where was Abel, Torasin, Kiba, Mirage, where?

OOC :: Had to admit I got a little teary eyes writing this and reading your post. [/color]

[Image: nymtable.png]
darya97.deviantart.com | Coloured by: Tay<3

[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
Dazed, Lost. [open] - by Nym - 07-08-2013, 09:42 AM
RE: Dazed, Lost. [open] - by Africa - 07-08-2013, 04:03 PM
RE: Dazed, Lost. [open] - by Africa - 07-09-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: Dazed, Lost. [open] - by Africa - 07-10-2013, 06:33 AM
RE: Dazed, Lost. [open] - by Africa - 07-10-2013, 07:35 PM
RE: Dazed, Lost. [open] - by Africa - 07-11-2013, 06:09 AM
RE: Dazed, Lost. [open] - by Sakura - 07-12-2013, 03:15 AM
RE: Dazed, Lost. [open] - by Africa - 07-12-2013, 06:13 AM