the Rift

[OPEN] Dazed, Lost. [open]

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo
Destrier

I had never ventured to the Secret Grove of Helovia before, but that is where I unknowingly found myself today.

Although the sun was absent, the plentiful trees that made up the central forests provided ample light to assure that I wasn't in complete darkness. As I walked, I couldn't help but admire the beauty of the now oddly hued flora, glowing ever so softly in a medley of color as they lit the way. The land had been prisoner to the eternal darkness for weeks now, and while it had been admittedly frightening at first, I was beginning to appreciate the this new way of seeing the world I called home.

Suli, however, had yet to grow accustomed to this dark world. She had been so full of spirit before the Sun had failed to rise, zipping through the air and slowly growing more and more comfortable around those of her own kin and those of the Qian. A shy thing, she was, and it seemed that this darkness had encased her back in her old shell, reducing her to a weight tangled in the thick of my mane. If I was honest with myself, I couldn't blame her in the slightest; for I too, as a young colt, would have had my knees knocking together in terror at this strange new world.

'NO!'

The sudden cry caused me to stop midstep, ears snapping to attention as I strained to place the whereabouts of the voice. That single word, wrapped in so much emotion had almost instantly pulled a name to my head. I hadn't the pleasure to know the young girl terribly well, but I recalled it from several herd meetings and the time I followed her to the deepest parts of the forest, where I had ultimately gained my most trusted friend, Suli, who also seemed to stiffen in her spot and zone in on the location of the call. An image of the young, pale filly flashed in my mind, and instantly I was driven to act. Propelling myself forward, I launched into a gallop, determined to get to my young friend before harm could reach her. I could never forgive myself if I failed to reach her in time.

As I drew closer, the light of the trees revealed that Sakura was not alone. In her company was a grey Pegasus whom kicked out just as I rounded a thick of trees. Her target was not that of Sakura, thank the Gods(even if they were absent), but the third of their party; a painted colt who, judging by his still lanky, leggy features, couldn't be too much older than Sakura. Though reluctant to leave me, Suli took to the air as I closed in on the group, my ears lacing back and bister eyes narrowed on the form of the paint. I did not heed in my pace as I carried myself ever closer, however, for I aimed to shove my chest into the colt's barrel and send him off balance if I could, before he could bring any harm on the other two. Young as he was, I didn't wish to harm him irreparably, only stop his attack.

If he stopped, whether before I made a hit or after, then there would be no fight. I could only hope that he would be wise enough to realize his grave mistake.

"Talk."

Credits

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
Dazed, Lost. [open] - by Nym - 07-08-2013, 09:42 AM
RE: Dazed, Lost. [open] - by Africa - 07-08-2013, 04:03 PM
RE: Dazed, Lost. [open] - by Africa - 07-09-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: Dazed, Lost. [open] - by Africa - 07-10-2013, 06:33 AM
RE: Dazed, Lost. [open] - by Africa - 07-10-2013, 07:35 PM
RE: Dazed, Lost. [open] - by Africa - 07-11-2013, 06:09 AM
RE: Dazed, Lost. [open] - by Sakura - 07-12-2013, 03:15 AM
RE: Dazed, Lost. [open] - by Africa - 07-12-2013, 06:13 AM
RE: Dazed, Lost. [open] - by Sakura - 07-13-2013, 08:35 PM
RE: Dazed, Lost. [open] - by Africa - 07-14-2013, 12:44 AM