the Rift

[OPEN] Dazed, Lost. [open]

Nym Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Slowly, I start standing up. As I did, I looked at the tree. It was a small tree, so there were lower branches. That were sharp. The small branches poked me, but the larger one was slightly bigger and peirced my left flank. I turned my head to look at it. Death didn't scare me what so ever. It was better to die proud and courageous than scared and drained. I was aging to two in Tallsun. I knew when I was little I wanted to grow up faster, but now it was too fast. I miss chasing butterflies and playing with birds. I miss being watched, or stalked, by Kiba. I miss my father, my mother, my brother. Why was my family disappearing so quickly? Did they not care to be here, to be alive? Death was a confusing black hole that never let's you go. Life was fragile, colorful, and whimsical like the wings of a butterfly. Were my wings going to be ripped off in the near future? I wasn't sure.

The grey mare extended her one wing and offered comfort. So did my half sister. I already had a home in the foothills. I wouldn't mind going with my sister or the grey one for a while. "Well, I can visit your home.... Sister, but I cannot stay. My home is in the Foothills." I shot Sakura a shy smile. I kinda felt like a house of cards, and with the tiniest wind I'll concave and crumble. So many negatives loomed around me, it was hard not to feel like that. I knew I was original though. No other horse was like me, well not that I have seen anyways. My dead father look most like me, but really... I mirrored both my parents.

My gaze then fell on the dark, black, one. I wasn't full grown and he was. Might I dare to say, I blamed it on how I was standing. My legs were in a tangle and I was off balance. Yes, I'd blame my flying powers on that and not my lack of muscle. I hoped Sakura would take me to visit her, and Mirage, and all the rest of my beloved family. I couldn't decline the grey either. Like a rope pulling me closer to her, I stutter towards her, hesitantly. Was this a foul trick? I couldn't resist. I contiued and walked past her, turn around and stand under her extended wing. I felt comfortable for once. The warmth of her body ensuring me she was there. It was nice to actually be held for once.

[Image: nymtable.png]
darya97.deviantart.com | Coloured by: Tay<3

Messages In This Thread
Dazed, Lost. [open] - by Nym - 07-08-2013, 09:42 AM
RE: Dazed, Lost. [open] - by Africa - 07-08-2013, 04:03 PM
RE: Dazed, Lost. [open] - by Africa - 07-09-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: Dazed, Lost. [open] - by Africa - 07-10-2013, 06:33 AM
RE: Dazed, Lost. [open] - by Africa - 07-10-2013, 07:35 PM
RE: Dazed, Lost. [open] - by Africa - 07-11-2013, 06:09 AM
RE: Dazed, Lost. [open] - by Sakura - 07-12-2013, 03:15 AM
RE: Dazed, Lost. [open] - by Africa - 07-12-2013, 06:13 AM
RE: Dazed, Lost. [open] - by Sakura - 07-13-2013, 08:35 PM