the Rift

The Lights Won't Stop Me.

Ulano Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Ulano Table

[Image: image_zpse6fc66a8.jpg]
ULANO
and the walls come tumbling down, from the city that we loved.

The nebulous woods of the threshold, lingered with an eerie darkness, seeping into every naked inch of the undergrowth, and stretching towards the morning sky. The stallion stood, leaning on a tree, befuddled. He had never seen such a dark world. It seemed dead. Desperately searching for a lingering piece of light to cling to with every last ounce of energy. The confusion drained from the stallions mind. Fear set in. Causing him to skid around the trees, galloping through the brush, searching for a small speck of light to ease this nightmare of never seeing the daylight again. After minutes of hysterically wandering, the seal bay stallion composed himself, realizing his panick did nothing to help him with his hitch.

He looked around him, northward, there was a faint, displaced glow. The white light radiated off of the stallion's pale blue pupiless eyes. Gazing into its light. He slowly started to step forward, eyes fixed on the light, his ebony mane billowed lightly backwards, in the morning breeze. however It did not look like morning. It looked like the darkest midnight. No light peeping through small holes in the dark blanket of the sky. The stallion pressed forward. His legs pounding the ground, his walk quickly turned to a gallop as he slid to a stop in front of this wonderful light providing tree. It had lights, scattered throuh its branches, the lights were round, and white, the purest of light, almos more magnificent than the sun.

The stallion lowered his milky white face, and pink muzze to the soft, lightly snowcovered ground. It must have snowed earlier that night, for it was fresh, soft, and cooling. It tickled his nose and made him snort. He lifted his head, and thought to himself, where is everyone? he looked around, pricking his ears, and rotating them around, he tried to see, but the light from the tree did not reach very far. He paced around the tree, lifting his dished face to the sky, and holding his tail straight up in the air like a deer. He did not want to leave his light tree to find a helovian.

Messages In This Thread
The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-09-2013, 09:51 AM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ranjiri - 07-09-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-09-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Castiel - 07-19-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-19-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Castiel - 07-20-2013, 08:17 AM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-20-2013, 10:42 AM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Castiel - 07-20-2013, 01:50 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-20-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Castiel - 07-20-2013, 11:05 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-21-2013, 04:41 PM