the Rift

The Lights Won't Stop Me.

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
ranjiri
                                                   calmness is the cradle of power

Momma said not to go out into the darkness, but what did momma know? A lot more than I thought she did, I'll tell you that much. I didn't believe her that the darkness was so .... dark. I really can't think of a better word for it, but I thought she was exaggerating. I was certain that there was light somewhere and that the herd lands weren't the only ones that had light. I didn't even think I needed Bear to go with me so i snuck away from him, which was pretty easy since it was so dark and I blend in pretty well with it, I think. I know it wasn't the smartest thing to do Big Brother, but you won't tell Momma on me. You know how angry she gets. And how over protective she gets. I can't make her understand I'm four months old now. I'm not a baby anymore.

Maybe Momma was more right about the darkness than I was willing to admit. Leaving the Foothills was the easy part, but finding my way in the darkness after that was kinda hard. I wished I had Bear with me more and more with each step I took. Or you, Big Brother, because you're brave and not scared of the dark. NotthatIam. I am not scared of the dark at all. I've got this thingy that Lakota gave me to protect me and she said to call for her if I need her.

There's things in the darkness, Big Brother. Creepy crawly things that make noises that make your heart race. I really wish I would have brought Bear with me now, but I left him behind. And I'm lost. No matter how many times I blink my eyes they don't get completely accustomed to the darkness. I'd never admit it to Momma, but I started to panic a little bit. When I panicked I started to run and when I ran I ran blindly flailing my wings all around and knocking them against things that didn't feel so good and made them hurt.

It wasn't until I almost ran straight into another horse that I put on the brakes and skidded to a stop. Okay, I didn't exactly stop. I toppled over and rolled and ended up in a heap of long legs, fluffy wings, and pale hair. "Hi..." I managed to say from my balled up position on the ground. "I'm lost, can you take me home?"

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-09-2013, 09:51 AM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ranjiri - 07-09-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-09-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Castiel - 07-19-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-19-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Castiel - 07-20-2013, 08:17 AM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-20-2013, 10:42 AM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Castiel - 07-20-2013, 01:50 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-20-2013, 10:27 PM