the Rift

The Lights Won't Stop Me.

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The trees swayed against a cold wind moaning and creaking in the never ending darkness that consumed the lands. Only illumination in sight was that of green lamps of suspended light upon old oaks they served as a guide to weary travelers, as the painted unicorn that followed them back to this entrance into these rather strange lands once was. Now with brown eyes adjusted to the prevailing darkness the stallion could navigate much easier without any slips or falls on unseen ice. What had drawn this horse back to the front door? He had no clue, but felt necessary to aid others into a land without light so they would not stumble upon wicked things which liked to lurk in the shadows. Still his body shivered from the cold his coat had started to come in thick expressing more of its chestnut and white coloration, but the white made him blend in all the more with the snow laden environment. In a way this stud came to notice that fact and began to exploit it often when he got scared he would slip into the shadows. After whatever freaked him out pasted castiel would leave his hiding then head on to do his duty.

Castiel had been walking for awhile lost to thought getting knocked back into reality by a tree branch and at that his ears perked forward hearing an odd accented voice addressing a child’s words. For a few minutes the thick, but stoutly average heighted horse took a deep breath to calm him still facing a dreadful anxiety issue around others. What had set his fear off was the fact before that his ears heard a panicked pounding rhythm of hooves it made his chest feel heavy. The weight was lifted when they had silenced and even more so when a filly’s voice sounded rebounding off of old bark. Being careful footed the unicorn slipped out just in time to catch a seal bay colored stallion with white on his face talking to a little filly who was a lost girl. Being kind the paint addressed the other stud kindly his british accent impressed him “ Hello there nice to meet you my name is Castiel may I have yours and you seemed rather panicked earlier why is that?”

Messages In This Thread
The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-09-2013, 09:51 AM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ranjiri - 07-09-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-09-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Castiel - 07-19-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-19-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Castiel - 07-20-2013, 08:17 AM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-20-2013, 10:42 AM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Castiel - 07-20-2013, 01:50 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-20-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Castiel - 07-20-2013, 11:05 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-21-2013, 04:41 PM